Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1045|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] The Ultimate Jawhead Thread

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-24 05:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Let's gather as new Jawhead users to find out and talk about everything Jawhead!

Share your build! Share your expereinces! Share good heores that work with Jawhead! Share her strategy! Share her playstyle! Talk about her weakness and counters! Make this to be the get go thread to know everything about Jawhead!

My personal build are an off tank Build similar to Ruby's (without the lifesteal items, of course) and I usually play her as a tank because of her massive CC skills.
Post time 2018-1-30 09:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by arcmagi at 2018-1-30 09:37 PM

My playing style with Jawhead is Tank build. I call my build feeder as my role aside as Tank also as Feeder. U know mama bird who feed their child.
My main item is Ancient Ghost Statue that give 60 move spd boost. With it & spd bonus from Toss state, i can run like Hilda & catch toss the enemy much more easier.

What i do:
1. Lure the enemy to waste their cc skill, then tower dive, toss him outside where my friend await him, & kill him there.
2. When someone trying to push my lane, i catch him & toss him back. With all those spd boost, its easy to catch enemy who retreating.
3. Helping dieing friend. Again with masive spd boost it easy to catch ur friend & toss him away further from enemy.
4. On team fight, i run then toss their tank. If their carry scare & get back, i toss the tank to my team to be ganged. If their carry keep charging, i toss the tank back to their back line so no one can wall the carry from my team.
5. On team fight if i hav 2nd tank, i ll move deep to enemy carry & toss him to front line.

This build weakness is that he is really depend on his team. As he can toss anyone around but cant kill them alone. Which is why i call it feeder. So he need to move with his team around & ready to feed them as u see enemy hero.

Additional trick when u face Zask, bring Jawhead. Toss Zask or his minions away from each other. That ll remove the minions & what use of Zask without his minions.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 12:59 PM GMT+8