Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4738|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Moonton發佈] 開發者更新—全新貝恩

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-22 10:11 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
我是新貝恩的設計師—Arnold。較早之前,我們就有重新設計貝恩的計畫,並在不久前發了貝恩問卷,從大家這收到了非常多的建議,為我們重新設計貝恩提供了很大的幫助。作為一個推進型的戰士,老貝恩在技能設計上並沒有最終達成這個定位,相反還存在很多問題,所以我們決定重新設計這個英雄。

新的貝恩在繼承其推進型戰士的定位的同時,我們讓在擁有了更強大的團戰能力,在技能上將作出以下調整:
1、優化第一個技能。第一個技能在釋放方式上調整為指定方向釋放蟹鉗炮,並且蟹鉗炮在命中目標或者達到最遠距離後蟹鉗炮會向後潰散,對範圍內目標造成減速並附加“墨汁”狀態。現在的擁有更遠的射程,掌握好蟹鉗炮潰散的範圍,可以在非常遠的距離攻擊到目標。

2、重做第二個技能。團隊回血能力改成了單體恢復,但大大加強了貝恩的輸出能力。我們希望貝恩能在團戰中啟到更大的作用,而不是去做一個治療職業才應該做的事。

3、重做大招。現在貝恩召喚的不再是笨重的戰艦,而是一群深海惡魚,他們會聽從貝恩的指揮追擊指定目標,魚群會持續對周圍最多2個單位進行攻擊,最可怕的是他們還能對防禦塔進行攻擊。

4、強化了被動技能。貝恩的魔鯊刀是最受大家肯定的技能。所以我們保留了這個技能,並進行了加強。現在貝恩可以通過第二技能和第二個技能給敵方英雄附加“墨汁”效果,而現在的普通攻擊每命中一個被附加“墨汁”效果的目標就會減少魔鯊刀0.5秒CD。

5、最後新的貝恩不在是那個邪惡的船長,他來自深海,帶領著他們夥伴們,將重新稱霸這片海域。

今天就聊到這,更多貝恩的消息,那就需要大家在遊戲中體驗了。

祝大家遊戲愉快

Post time 2018-1-22 11:34 AM | Show all posts
First time I saw chinese thread {:5_127:}
Post time 2018-1-22 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BilBoy at 2018-1-22 12:37 PM

Never expected to see this here from moonton team {:5_130:}

This is what I got when I translate from Google Translate :

I am the designer of the new Bain-Arnold. Earlier, we had plans to redesign Bain, and the recent Bain's questionnaire. We received a great deal of advice from everyone and helped us to redesign Bain. As a forward-type warrior, Old Bane did not finally reach this position in skill design, on the contrary, there are still many problems, so we decided to redesign the hero.

The new Bain inherited its position as a pro-type warrior, at the same time let us have a more powerful combat capability, the skills will make the following adjustments:
1, optimize the first skill. The first skill adjusts to release in the specified direction to release the crab gun, and crab gun in the target or reach the farthest distance crab gun recoil rear, causing deceleration within the target and add "ink" state. Now have a longer range, grasp the scope of the crab claw collapse, you can attack a very long distance to the target.

2, redo the second skill. The ability of the team to return to the blood monomer recovery, but greatly enhanced Bain's output capability. We hope Bain can play a bigger role in group battles instead of doing what one should do to cure a job.

3, redo big move. Instead of bulky warships summoned by Bain now, Bain summons a group of deep-sea coots, who follow the command of Bain to chase their assigned targets. The flock will continue to attack up to two nearby units. The most frightening thing is that they are also capable of Defense tower attack.

4, strengthen the passive skills. Bane magic shark knife is the most affirmed skills. So we retained this skill, and strengthened. Now Bane can add an "ink" effect to the enemy heroes with second and second abilities, and now every single attack hit with an "inked" effect reduces the devil shark's 0.5-second CD.

5, finally the new Bain is not that evil captain, he came from the deep, led their partners, will re-dominate the sea.

Today, talk to this, more Bain news, then we need to experience in the game.

I wish you a happy game

p/s: they just decided to changed the evil captain thingy to make it more family-friendly {:5_127:}
Post time 2018-2-9 02:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
老实说,新版本的贝恩用起来比较弱,无法像之前那样推塔了
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-17 04:46 PM GMT+8