Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 755|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Vexana

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-17 10:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I've always been intrigued by Vexana's playstyle, but to this day I struggle to find a reason to buy her and main her in Ranked games

So tell me, MLBB community, How do I use Vexana? How is she used in high ELO? What makes her a better mage compared to the other mages?
Post time 2018-1-17 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Maybe her passive is quite good because it make the enemy explode at death. Sorry I don't know much about her because I don't own her but I do play her using trial cards sometimes
Post time 2018-1-18 12:45 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-1-29 10:03 PM | Show all posts
It's pretty fun to play Vexana, she is capable of clearing lane in near-instant time or kill any off-guard enemies when they are grouped together with their minions.

At least when I tried her when she is free, killed a full-HP Irithel when she got controlled with Vexana's first spell then immediately bursting her down with Vexana's second spell when she's surrounded by their minions thus triggering all her passive (yes, they all explosion in quick succession).

Though her ultimate does not have that much of impact in damage but useful to take down escaping low-HP enemies or shutting threats (and their heal/lifesteal) during fights; her clone is not really that useful in general situations.
Post time 2018-1-31 10:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Vexana is fine for CC and farming. It depends on your play style. If you love being in the front lane, then Vexy is not for you. However, if you're a coward (like me) and like to creep around the team and annoy the sht out of enemy heroes, then by all means buy her. Because most people know what to expect when Vexy is around, I usually attack from a bush, using the second skill first, then pulling them in with the first skill. Then I use Petrify, shoot a few basic atks, then ult. It's good to spam her second skill while hiding and use her first to draw in fleeing enemies.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 07:48 AM GMT+8