Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 342|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Request] Buff suggestions for Estes

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-13 02:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ✓\ditya at 2018-1-13 03:08 AM

As we all know, Estes is pretty good for poking the enemy early game with his constant spam of second spell and then mixing-in his passive time to time for slowly eating enemy's health from a good distance but let's face the truth. The only reason most people wouldn't consider Estes as a viable part of any team combo is because of deadly blade, which makes his healing pretty much useless. What remains is his damage and slow from his second ability. So, my conclusion is, as long as deadly blade or any other healing reducing effect ability exist, support heroes won't see much light of the day.

But Diggie, after seeing him as support despite not having any healing mechanic made me thought of this, though, there are also other reasons since most heroes have CC/stuns/slows abilities in one way or the other.

What I wanted to suggest was, buff his second ability. Currently,  if its   used on enemies, it slows them down and deals moderate amount of damage. And, I will suggest adding this:" Once casted, If used on allies, it dispels any debuff/stun/slows on them. "
Post time 2018-1-13 02:59 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
That would be a game changer indeed. but it would make diggie useless. Lol
 Author| Post time 2018-1-13 03:04 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by ✓\ditya at 2018-1-13 03:07 AM
Crixce replied at 2018-1-13 02:59 AM
That would be a game changer indeed. but it would make diggie useless. Lol

Diggie's only major effectiveness right now is, his Ultimate which lasts a few seconds while making all allies immune to CC. But what I suggested was that, Estes's second ability will only remove them when the spell is cast, not make the allies immune to them as long as they stay inside the domain. Also, diggie can move after casting his ultimate. Estes's domain cannot move, it stays at a location.
Post time 2018-1-13 03:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-1-13 04:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Deadly Blade is nerfed to activate passive only on normal attacks. I think not so much player noticed that (since i still see saber/fanny using them. Unless they just go for the arm.pen.). I think 10% Reduce Dmg while UltiHeal is active is good.
Post time 2018-1-13 10:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hmmm, maybe not debuff. Increased magic resistance by a % for a number of seconds could give an extra boost in team fights.
Post time 2018-1-14 03:23 AM | Show all posts
I like the idea lol estes was a must but nowadays he is a trollpick so yeah i agree with those changes
Post time 2018-1-14 11:42 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Estes should remain as the main healer hero in ML as he is unique that way. So he should not have any other effects, rather his healing should either be buffed or deadly blade necklace durance nerf.
Post time 2018-1-14 08:20 PM | Show all posts
Deadly blade is nerfed. Deadly blade will have effect on "NORMAL / BASIC" attacks only.

Estes is the MAIN HEALER HERO in MLBB. Let's make it that way.
Post time 2018-1-16 07:10 PM | Show all posts
Yes hoping for some buffs to estes , i want to use my Galaxy Dominator Epic skin again :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-21 06:51 PM GMT+8