Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 102|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Request] Matchmaking system

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-12 08:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Good morning I would like to say that iam really enjoying playing the game since iam playing from s2 since hayabusa release and passed all the journey including mage meta and everything and the balancing heroes that your really introducing is very good but u should balance the match making system iam elite 3 now and I can't rank cause I know that iam gonna play with feeders where is the balance when I was a master and I was meeting mythical glory players?  Also where is the balance when iam elite 3 and playing with people with 40 win rate iam (65) where is the balance?
All what I suggest is to play against people in the same rank with near win rate how about that why master players meets mythic players?  I hope u can balance the matchmaking also by putting players with the same rank and near win rates also the versus team include this so there will be equal percentage of winning.  Also about joining a squad iam searching but they keep saying iam elite and when ever I try to rank I play with feeders.. I hope you work and fix the match making system asap thank you
Post time 2018-1-12 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Well, they are working hard in improving the matchmaking so, let's be patient. It's always advisable to play with a team to eliminate the risk of losing. The matchmaking system will always team you up w/ the same rank or rank bracket as you are during ranked, and regarding classic, it's an equal distribution of players and you will actually meet players w/ a high rank same goes with the opposing team. Regarding the squad, you might have not met the rank requirements for the squad.
Post time 2018-1-12 09:51 PM | Show all posts
umm....  ure an old player... so u must know that this * has been brought up like....  THOUSAND times....

and try to rank up a bit more if u don wanna play with nub....  elite is ofcourse full of nub  -_-
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-1-24 11:46 AM GMT+8