Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3664|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] New Hero Mage Assassin/Tank Lockhart Noble Dragon

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-11 02:05 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by KevinDurance at 2018-1-18 02:36 PM

Hello my friends, as Estes likes to say. As always, I make new concepts of heroes. Unfortunately, many of my last difficult concepts were ignored. I thought for a long time why this is happening and I came to the conclusion that I wrote too many texts in my concepts, too much description of the skills that you were too lazy to read. For example, one of the one concepts - Jafar or my last concept Jason.

there was too much text. I found a way out of this situation. I decided not to write a lot of text, but to do it in pictures. I hope you like this format.

First name: Lockhart
Clas: Tank/Magic Assassin
Role: control of enemies
Kind: Dragon

Dignity and uniqueness of the hero:
1) Very high mobility;
2) The hero is a representative of two classes: either a tank or a magician with great damage. Depending on the player's tactics, purchased artifacts and using the 1st skill, the player can choose who he is to be a tank or a magician.
3) When choosing the role of the tank, the damage to skills is quite large, as for a tank.
4) In a mass battle, Lockhart's allies will receive bonuses.
5) This is the first flying hero, whose flight allows you to ignore the fighters anyway.
6) As a tank, flight allows you to absorb most of your enemy skills into one yourself.
7) This is the first hero of the tank, which has a basic ranged attack.
Disadvantages of the hero:
1) Very high cost of mana for skills. Especially the 1st skill.
2) The skills recover for a long time.
3) Upon falling to the ground, Lockhart will receive an additional stun time.
4) In flight mode Lockhart receives increased damage. Feeded arrows can use this.

Increase the strength of skills from artifacts:
+ 100% of the magic damage.

Basic characteristics:
Phys. Damage: 104
Magician. damage: 0
Armor: 29
Magician. resistance: 14
Health: 3379
Mana: 500
Attack Speed: 0.8
Traveling speed: 230
Regeneration of health: 55
Mana regeneration: 18
Primary Critical Attack: 0
Critical Ability: 0

Please see my other concepts, all the links to all my concerts are here:

Single Polls, Total 36 Users voted
86.11% (31)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
13.89% (5)
Your User group have no permission to vote
PicsArt_01-10-08.02.00.png
PicsArt_01-10-07.58.41.png
PicsArt_01-10-05.32.11.png
PicsArt_01-10-06.17.37.png
PicsArt_01-10-06.37.25.png
PicsArt_01-10-06.51.28.png
PicsArt_01-10-07.02.56.png
PicsArt_01-10-07.34.45.png
 Author| Post time 2018-1-11 02:27 AM | Show all posts
Please, sorry for the mistake in the poll. It can not be corrected

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-11 04:42 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Good afternoon. Your concept of the hero is really wonderful! Especially I like the idea that it can be collected not only by a tank, but also a murderer by a magician!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-1-11 05:22 AM | Show all posts
Domestos replied at 2018-1-11 04:42 AM
Good afternoon. Your concept of the hero is really wonderful! Especially I like the idea that it can ...

Good evening. Thanks, I'm pleased to know that my ideas are interesting. Have a good mood

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-1-12 08:51 AM | Show all posts
Edited by KevinDurance at 2018-1-12 08:52 AM

I made many different concepts of heroes, but this is a useless thing. Why should this be done if no concept was brought into play, to whom are my last concepts collected for 1-3 comments, it is a sign that I'm doing bad proposals...
Jesus! I've been doing this all night, and so few comments ... To hell with these proposals, I do not want to do this any more.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-13 01:43 AM | Show all posts
Hi, Again Nice hero concept, very detail. keep it up, and i do love the idea of his second skill the inverted joystick control. it's kinda unique.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-29 06:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey good job on the concept. Really balanced hero and good mechanics. A liitle on the complicated or special side but i hope this is going to be implemented cus im a tank player. Btw, you should reduce the versatility or add a fatal weakness. in my opinion it is too op.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-21 04:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
KevinDurance replied at 2018-1-12 08:51 AM
I made many different concepts of heroes, but this is a useless thing. Why should this be done if no ...

Hello, i will speak French because it's my language so you should use google translate to Undertand. Alors je voulais vous dire que votre travail était merveilleux, n'abandonnez pas car c'est mon rêve d'avoir un dragon mage assassin, j'aimerais avoir aussi un dragon qui ressemble à Aurelion Sol dans League of legends, et j'aimeraid aussi un Phoenix. Republiée votre idiée et insisté avec les gens et les développeurs pour qu'ils acceptent ton travail. Il faut persévérer.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-5-13 04:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CarBoNe972 replied at 2019-1-21 04:46 AM
Hello, i will speak French because it's my language so you should use google translate to Undertan ...

Bon après midi  J'ai lu votre commentaire, heureux que quelqu'un comprenne ici qu'il existe Google Translate, car jadis, je rencontrais souvent ce problème et certains utilisateurs ne me comprenaient pas.  Merci beaucoup pour votre soutien, je n'espérais même pas que quelqu'un écrirait quelque chose sur mes travaux.  J'ai quitté cette entreprise, mais votre commentaire m'a inspiré pour écrire un autre concept, que j'avais longtemps été une ébauche.  Passez une bonne journée

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-26 09:28 PM GMT+8