Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 1696|Reply: 35
Collapse the left

[Mood] Lesley's Release

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-10 04:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by bowmeow at 2018-1-10 04:12 PM

Just a little rant coming up ahead.

So with Lesley's release, there was so much hype beforehand. Just like when Karrie, Harley, and Lancelot (did i forget any?) were released, they were autopicked heroes whether it be in Classic/Ranked. Now the problem is in the 1 out of 5 chances you are able to pick Lesley in Classic, most of your teammates will switch the heroes they picked to the ones they don't give a single sh*t about or want to practice then play like absolute trash or better yet pick an important role like tank and leave the match at the start of the game just because they didn't get to pick Lesley. And it's so freaking annoying? Can't even do anything when the first turret is down in less than 5 minutes and the enemies just start rotating already lol. In ranked there is a 1 out of 10 chance to pick her and you can't always pick her either since your teammate might have gotten a different marksman first and you can't be selfish in choosing your hero. People just don't care about the punishment system at all, even i don't. I got so fed up with the alternate win-lose streak with Lesley that the next match I didn't get to pick her, I picked akai and went afk. Yeah sure i'm not any better than those when I did the same after this long rant but they already used up all my patience. It's okay to lose but not when your teammates make you lose on purpose because they are bitter they didn't get to pick the new hero. What a waste of win rate, time and effort.

Post time 2018-1-10 04:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
they'll still pick her even if theres a mm already, because "this is an assassin".
Post time 2018-1-10 04:39 PM | Show all posts
I would prefer to use Lesley as an assassin over a mm role.
Lesley attack style is not up to par with a standard mm.
Post time 2018-1-10 05:00 PM | Show all posts
you are retard and deserve all the lose

if you want spam specific role go play 5 man team.
compromise with your friends who gonna be mm,tank, etc.
Post time 2018-1-10 05:16 PM | Show all posts
i guess your complaint weigh way less when you do the same thing as those you rant about.
 Author| Post time 2018-1-10 05:40 PM | Show all posts
RAIZUHA replied at 2018-1-10 05:00 PM
you are retard and deserve all the lose

if you want spam specific role go play 5 man team.

and who are you to call me a retard? are you my parent? do you feed me?

didn't say i wanna spam her, no? everyone's picking lesley so why shouldn't i? the problem is not even because i can't pick her, i can pick her just fine if i really want to but the problem is the other 4 teammates who auto afk or pick fanny but can't even fly because they are bitter they weren't able to pick lesley? did you even read? if i don't pick lesley, someone else will too and it's not like i pick some hero like rafaela to make that lesley lose on purpose lol learn to read before you make a comment or make insulting remarks.
Post time 2018-1-10 06:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
happened to me too.. i picked lesley and locked her (classic mode), but then all of a sudden one if my team said "me lesley".. but its too late.. ive licked her already.. and then he said "f*** you", picked aurora, anddddd pooff.. he went afk..  

Comments

locked omg its locked hahahaha  Post time 2018-1-11 10:22 AM
Did you just say you've "licked" her? :D  Post time 2018-1-10 08:49 PM
Post time 2018-1-10 06:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This is why i hate the Hero WR thing. Only rank Hero WR should be recorded.
Post time 2018-1-10 06:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Synology replied at 2018-1-10 04:39 PM
I would prefer to use Lesley as an assassin over a mm role.
Lesley attack style is not up to par wit ...

Your build? Currently im using haas, scarlet, windtalker,magic shoes,despair, berserker.. And im seriously struggling when using her.. Somehow, as a marksman, my damage isnt big enough imo..

Comments

In fact lesley is quite easy.. her damage comes in at later game with full build.. Her first skill will allow her to poke the mm since lesley has range advantage..  Post time 2018-1-10 11:47 PM
I'm using default build. But her attack style is not comfortable for me to use her as a mm. Her ulti make her like an assassin though...Finishing low HP enemies  Post time 2018-1-10 06:43 PM
Post time 2018-1-10 06:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
bowmeow replied at 2018-1-10 05:40 PM
and who are you to call me a retard? are you my parent? do you feed me?

didn't say i wanna spam h ...

Lolll i also got annoyed when my team pick fanny.. Hahaha especially the kind of fanny that stays on the ground all the time, or the kind of fanny that buy shoes..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-26 10:28 AM GMT+8