Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: troy01
Collapse the left

[Mood] What is your Goal in playing MLBB?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-6 10:14 AM | Show all posts
For me it's to relieve stress, because there are times that you want to rage on people but can't.
After playing I feel more stressed because of AFKs and feeders and signal lags.

Comments

So true. hahaha  Post time 2018-2-13 05:03 AM
Post time 2018-2-7 02:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
to be honest, mobile legend are the place i met my girlfriend xD. thats why mobile legend gave me such meaningful and sweet memories. that time my gf were an enemy then somehow we became friend after tht. then, after lot of match we played together, i asked her number and wtffff. SHE'S A GIRL. HAHAHAHHAHA. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. thank you to ml also xD. btw me and her from malaysia :33
Post time 2018-2-9 03:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Tujuan saya  jadi top global itu impian bagi semua pemain MLBB
Post time 2018-2-11 08:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Always play Ml and watch live stream
Post time 2018-2-13 04:16 PM | Show all posts
car crash to enemy mm/mage
Post time 2018-2-14 10:40 AM | Show all posts
chippychip209 replied at 2018-2-7 02:25 PM
to be honest, mobile legend are the place i met my girlfriend xD. thats why mobile legend gave me su ...

That's so sweet. I hope your relationship last!
Post time 2018-2-15 08:50 PM | Show all posts
to play with my friends and climb the ranked game with them, then one day we'll win a squad tournament together
Post time 2018-2-16 08:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
My goal. Enjoy and meet new friends, help them and see myself as one of the top playerz
Post time 2018-2-16 11:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I play only for fun, so most of my match were in brawl. I ranked and classic a few times a day, but mostly got matched up with afk or feeder team. I didn't enjoy ranked and classic at all.
Post time 2018-2-19 09:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
My goal is to become one of the top player. I am also responsible for mlbb Bangladesh community where we invite our friends, play together and have fun together. We also do make regular event. My dream is to get our own Server and national arena contest. We have 100k+ members now in our fb group and its growing rapidly. After 1 year, i still thinks i need to do more. Love mlbb more than anything.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-2-21 07:15 AM GMT+8