Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: troy01
Collapse the left

[Mood] What is your Goal in playing MLBB?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-10 12:34 PM | Show all posts
My goal is to make the owner/s of moonton rich so I spend 1000 diamonds per week. That's my goal MR.Moderator.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-1-10 01:49 PM | Show all posts
FisherMan replied at 2018-1-10 12:34 PM
My goal is to make the owner/s of moonton rich so I spend 1000 diamonds per week. That's my goal MR. ...

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-10 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Goal is to simply get to Top Local, if I recall correctly then the top local for me is like 20-30 Mythic. Which in my opinion isnt that hard to obtain if given enough time to learn positioning and comp vs comp awareness. Also id like to have all the skins, getting all the heroes doesn't seem too hard atm.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-10 06:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well me, I wanted to find myself in here. I mean, the same story and the same "feel" as my life lol
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-10 08:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
A lot if my online and irl friends play it too so... :D

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-10 08:26 PM | Show all posts
At first, it was just to enjoy and experience MOBA on mobile devices first time, but when I get attached to it, it is to be one of the best e-e (trying hard).

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-11 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Idk
I start playing this cuz my brother plays it. Now he doesn’t and that’s good, he is such a damn flammer.
And I started learning how to play properly after knowing some of the people I know irl also play it and I kinda wanted to compete with them... just to discover they are KoG players.
And well, I just keep playing cuz I’m a damn loser with no one to hang out with :)  it just give a pleasure of not being alone with my thoughts.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-11 09:43 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I only played ML for fun until i realized i was top 1 local for Kagura, then i thought, why not top global or atleast in the hundreds. But shes always banned right now so its hard, you can say that currently I'm trying but not really.. The idea of joining tournaments is interesting because i like competition.. In the end its still just for fun

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-11 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by UndertakerX at 2018-1-11 03:47 PM

To be Global Kagura top 1. That goal is not impossible yet so far since she is banned in rank mostly

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-12 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by DotConm at 2018-1-12 02:45 PM
troy01 replied at 2018-1-10 08:51 AM
Yeah! just have fun... as long as no trolls and afkers...

@DotConm uummm... errr... if you are a  ...

@Ditya you're lucky you got to play with your friends,  while me I don't get to play with them, forced to play SoloQ

@drake143 well, good luck bro. Hope you reach your goal, I BELIEVE IN YOU!!

@n4n4 nice that's how I enjoy this game....yay

@Khaltz I don't think it won't be fun for me when I didn't win much becuz for me, winning is everything.

@IZxCOLD Huh, I never seen a fanny main use boots unless.......idk. Also, I agree too, I hate you @troy01. Please I want to use fanny in rank but atm I can only use her in match-up mode. Don't you dare make a move or else I'll slash you to a fillet for my girl's meal.

@troy01 please don't. I might mot be as worthy as Dante/Vergil in terms of being badass, handsome, and maybe cute you prefer for a guy. Maybe we might not work out. In case you still really insist, beat me 3 times straight at UMvC3 or have a pizza eating chowdown against a sibling chowdown that happens between Dante and Vergil. Also please, youre creeping me out.........

For me:

Lastly, I dreamed of playing a match with or against UnXpected, the Immunity Master, using Chou while I use Argus. But that might be impossible since I'm in  Asia while he's in Europe maybe, huhuhu. I want to beat him.......

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-4-22 10:45 AM GMT+8