Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4275|Reply: 97
Collapse the left

[Mood] What is your Goal in playing MLBB?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-9 11:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This is one of the challenging questions that a gamer would think about during the night in his bed. Like waiting for death to come... they come across of several thoughts in their minds aside from lewd stuff to get them to sleep... one thing that you might ask, "Why am I playing this [invalid word removed] game?"

Ever wonder why you keep on playing and how you ended up with days of fun and mostly frustrations but still continue to play? What does motivates you to continue? Is it friends? Fame? Networking? Or you are just too boring to be with and just resort to playing games instead?

Is it something worthy of your time?

Was it peer pressure? Is it a friend who recommended you to play? Or was it just a thing trending and many are playing that made you also play?

Is there a competition between your peer groups and friends in being the best? Do you want to be on top of the pack and claim the higher throne? If so, are you being looked at your friends as someone they are looking after to?

Or are you a competitive type of a person?

How are you going on with the days gone by in playing this game? Was it worth it?

What are you aiming for? What is your goal?  Are you aiming at the Leader Boards? The top ranks?

Now it bothers you reading this and it made you think about your life and the time that had passed by... and I am just wasting your time...

so yeah... *winks*
Post time 2018-1-9 02:48 PM | Show all posts
I don't know what my goal is but when im started to play this game, i wanted to show my friends that im better than them..

Apart from that, i wanted to enter top 100 kagura global (which is seems to be impossible).
Post time 2018-1-13 06:00 AM | Show all posts
Edited by n4n4 at 2018-1-13 06:01 AM
YukisD replied at 2018-1-11 08:48 AM
Idk
I start playing this cuz my brother plays it. Now he doesn’t and that’s good, he is such a dam ...

" I just keep playing cuz I’m a damn loser with no one to hang out with :)  it just give a pleasure of not being alone with my thoughts. "

Aw </3
even though i had a real life friends to hang out.
sometimes i feel this feeling. when you get sentimental
and be alone for a moment, i always find my self playing
online games, especially dota when dota 2 does not exist, and of course dota 2.

i feel you man,
sometimes, online games bring you
to the other side of the world ^_^
and bring out the other side of you.

Life of being a gamer is not being a Winner or being a Loser, it's about being yourserlf and giving your best
Because Gamer's don't die. They Respawn.

Comments

Well said mate "teared in joy", "slow satisfying clap". We don't die, we respawn in different time, unless no connection found  Post time 2018-1-13 04:59 PM
Post time 2018-1-12 04:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To get them is my real test
To practice them is my cause
I will save my BP
Saving it and buy
Learn Hero to understand
The power that's inside
MLBB Heroes!! Gotta get ‘em all!
Post time 2018-1-10 06:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well me, I wanted to find myself in here. I mean, the same story and the same "feel" as my life lol
Post time 2018-1-9 11:34 AM | Show all posts
My goal is to unlock all the heroes at make to epic,

my real goals are to be top #1 on the leaderboards and to max out emblems but it wont happen lol.
Post time 2018-1-9 11:41 AM | Show all posts
through this game i am on the way to find my true self..

to find my hero.. to find, who am i
Post time 2018-1-9 11:42 AM | Show all posts
My goal is too, ermmm.... have fun (?) I guess.
 Author| Post time 2018-1-9 11:49 AM | Show all posts
BlueSaberSlayya replied at 2018-1-9 11:34 AM
My goal is to unlock all the heroes at make to epic,

my real goals are to be top #1 on the leaderbo ...

Well... sort of me... I have a Pokemon mentality when it comes to games... Just collect collect collect...

@uMons have you tried using the Google Map perhaps? It might help... :potato:

@queen.kira Yeah! I can say like a small portion just play for fun... like me... I dont really mind those numbers and/or ranks... its not like it could feed my family or something... :D

Comments

hahahaha. I agree to that.  Post time 2018-1-9 11:58 AM
Post time 2018-1-9 11:50 AM | Show all posts
meh, no goals as of the moment since I've already switched from being competitive to casual. Can't wait for the new emblem additions so I can use them with alice though lol.
 Author| Post time 2018-1-9 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Seismic replied at 2018-1-9 11:50 AM
meh, no goals as of the moment since I've already switched from being competitive to casual. Can't w ...

Cool!

yeah... dont expect too much... less depressing encounters... just enjoy... not really... jk

its free...
Post time 2018-1-9 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Just spending my time and money.. no goal haha
Post time 2018-1-9 12:06 PM | Show all posts
troy01 replied at 2018-1-9 11:58 AM
Cool!

yeah... dont expect too much... less depressing encounters... just enjoy... not really... j ...

damn it troy
 Author| Post time 2018-1-9 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Eddy@SPX replied at 2018-1-9 12:05 PM
Just spending my time and money.. no goal haha

cool... can you make me your goal plithhh... daddy Eddy... *winks*

@Seismic lol... that's ML for you...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-17 03:57 AM GMT+8