Return to list New
Author: BurmeseBatman
Collapse the left

[False Bug Report] Ruby now in spin

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-7 06:31 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ninja_cowboy at 2018-1-7 06:34 AM
chelski replied at 2018-1-6 07:36 PM
you got to use her earlier compared to those who don't have her and I'm sure you got nice wins with  ...

He got to use earlier and he said she is the best hero for him. That’s why he doesn’t want Ruby to be given in lucky spin. Many players will get her and it will make Ruby priceless hero. Same feeling for me. I don’t want Ruby to become a priceless hero. Ruby is expensive hero, that’s why not many players get her. We have to save BP for more than 3 weeks
Post time 2018-1-7 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by goarweam at 2018-1-7 12:21 PM
chelski replied at 2018-1-6 07:36 PM
you got to use her earlier compared to those who don't have her and I'm sure you got nice wins with  ...

Why Ruby though? A 32k BP hero, when they can just put other 24k BP heroes.

Ruby is also in the Hero Fragment Shop.
Some people probably bought her and those fragments went to waste now.
Since this is a new thing, I hope they can revert it back to be exclusive for skins only.
There are a lot of cheap skins out already.
Post time 2018-1-7 01:14 PM | Show all posts
I spent 1500 tickets for free ruby hehe
Post time 2018-1-7 01:14 PM | Show all posts
I spent 1500 tickets for free ruby hehe
Post time 2018-1-7 02:14 PM | Show all posts
I'll think all the heroes should be available on lucky spin. I mean this game is F2P yeah of course but its P2W at the same time. For example before the current patch the most OP hero are lancelot lower tier rank and everyone just get own by this hero every single match so it makes people that dont have this lancelot really hate this game and think about you should buy this hero in order to win a game. So lastly i hope you get my point and chill.
Post time 2018-1-7 06:27 PM | Show all posts
Jokar7 replied at 2018-1-6 07:37 PM
Lucky Spin jz for the lucky ppl. dont think even u got a lot ticket can get the Ruby.

yes i agree with u..
Post time 2018-1-9 06:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
yeah, i just bought ruby for bp and i thought i could use it for some ranked games. now everybody have them, i know im selfish here but i feel cheated. maybe they plan to put epic skin for ruby then nerf her later coz everybody have it and use it.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 10:43 PM GMT+8