Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 10403|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Shop] Lucky Spin Hero's BP

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-5 08:43 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
So I only got 10k BP for Ruby which I already owned from the lucky spin. I spent 300 tickets on lucky spin to get Ruby again and I thought I will get hero fragments, but instead I got 10k BP for a 32k BP hero. It's definitely not fair. They should give full 32k BP. What's wrong with that? Too cheap to give us full BP? Other players who do not owned Ruby are getting Ruby (32k BP hero) for free or with few tickets. While other players are basically getting 32k BP hero, Ruby players/owners can only get 10k BP from lucky spin. If I knew Ruby will be in lucky spin or if I knew I will only get 10k BP instead, I would've save 120 hero fragments for other heroes instead of buying Ruby. Let us know which heroes will be in lucky spin or GIVE US FULL 32K BP. Giving a hero for the first time in lucky spin is a good idea, but it's not fair to those who already bought the hero unless they give full bp if we get the hero again in lucky spin. Anyone agree or not?

Single Polls, Total 114 Users voted
80.70% (92)
19.30% (22)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-1-5 09:03 PM | Show all posts
No reason to not support this, honestly.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-5 09:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
this is for those players who dont have this hero.its just a bonus for those who already have it

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-5 09:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well, first of all, i surprise that you dont know owned heroes will converted to BP, thankgiving event is the best example. Second, if you played lucky box or magic wheel, you will see there is no 32k heroes that give full of the price. Beside, there are very small chance that the hero you get suit your playstyle, most of these will go to the warehouse without using like the skins. So personal, i dont think it unfair, you got the bp and do what ever you want with them (upgrade emblem, buy other heroes) while others get totally new heroes which they dont know how to play.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-1-5 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ninja_cowboy at 2018-1-5 09:28 PM
Thienhitech replied at 2018-1-5 09:18 PM
Well, first of all, i surprise that you dont know owned heroes will converted to BP, thankgiving eve ...

You can't really say they don't know how to play Ruby. Ruby has been in weekly free rotation multiple times unless it's completely new hero which they will be never given in lucky spin anyway. Some of my friends have been wanting to buy Ruby but you know she is expensive, but they got it with 200 tickets or whatever tickets while I spent all my hero fragments on her. But what's wrong with giving full 32k BP on 32k BP hero anyway. Don't we deserve to get full BP? Those who want Ruby can get Ruby with tickets and those who already owned Ruby can buy another 32k BP hero, which sounds more fair to me.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-5 09:48 PM | Show all posts
ninja_cowboy replied at 2018-1-5 08:24 PM
You can't really say they don't know how to play Ruby. Ruby has been in weekly free rotation multip ...

As i see, giving 32k BP already unfair itself. While some ppls can only have one certain hero, others can get 1 of their choice. Maybe giving BP for Heroes is not a good idea in the first place.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-5 09:50 PM | Show all posts
I'm sorry but I would have to completely disagree with you on this one. First things first lets take a moment to clear everything out.

1)The primary currency for in-game would be BP while the premium currency is diamonds(which involve $)

2)Supplementary currencies such as tickets & fragments are extra addition to players be it free to play or pay to play players.

3)Lucky spin was originally made to spin with diamonds until it was converted to spin with tickets due to the amount of feedback we've gathered where tickets were essentially pointless.

4)Its free, you have total control of what you are doing with your in-game currencies. If you regret it then learn from it(check hero videos about look up stuff online about possibilities.

Now that is cleared, lets get to the point where ok so if you are a newer player you'd get all the benefits of it but if you are a semi older player who has managed to purchase certain heroes there may come a point you'd be disappointed but why would you be disappointed on something that you are getting for free in which you're using your extra incentives which are tickets and fragments and not even your BP which is the main currency of the game or even diamonds.

Second imagine spending a currency in which you have limited options to choose from but then the best reward you can get is the main currency since you have the hero already or what not. Regardless of the amount, you actually got a win off of it since with BP you can do numerous of things with it as my colleague mentioned. If you've invested some or all or whatever portion of your tickets so be it because take this advice, regardless of what you do you'd be investing something first before you get something or get what you want. In this case you didnt invest much at all but just tickets which again are merely extra currencies.

I hope you do consider that there are far older players who have been playing longer than you and may have gotten everything out way before it cam thru options such as this and that you'd be grateful enough to accept whatever it is given otherwise they might just take it back and be a real money grabber.

In anycase I hope this further clarifies the point in which you shouldn't complain too much about free stuff. Heck 10k BP is almost 1/4 th of the original price which you can't get in a week of playing because the max is 7.5k and 9k if you use double bp cards.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-5 10:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-1-5 10:47 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ninja_cowboy at 2018-1-5 10:55 PM
WtripleO replied at 2018-1-5 09:50 PM
I'm sorry but I would have to completely disagree with you on this one. First things first lets take ...

I am talking about the one that already bought Ruby and the one that haven't bought yet, don't really care much about being free or not. I am talking about being fair for everyone. Imagine if someone bought Ruby yesterday with 32k BP and suddenly it is in lucky spin today since we don't know what will be in the lucky spin. Let me ask you a question then, don't we deserve 32k BP? What's wrong with giving more BP? How would you feel if you just bought Ruby yesterday? I am pretty sure you would feel something. Giving free stuff doesn't mean we can't complain and share our opinions. It's my opinion to be fair for everyone. I already saw some complains on FB groups. The best way is to let us know which hero will come next or which hero skins maybe and give at least 50-60% BP even if they are too cheap to give full BP. Or another good idea is to remove or double the BP limit so we can get more BP as we want, so I don't need to complain about BP stuffs. We spent our time to play the game, I don't even know why they have very limited BP for each week.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-1-5 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Thienhitech replied at 2018-1-5 09:48 PM
As i see, giving 32k BP already unfair itself. While some ppls can only have one certain hero, oth ...

100-120 hero fragments might be better idea since we can only buy limited heroes in fragment shop. They will never give full 120 hero fragments anyway.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 07:46 AM GMT+8