Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1007|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Team Recruiting] Looking for Teammates to climb rank with ( Epic +

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-4 01:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by bowmeow at 2018-1-4 01:38 PM

I will just keep this simple, so mainly we are looking for people who is willing to be friends and can do a trio or 5-man with us to climb rank, strictly from the PHILIPPINES only since playing with other countries make the server laggy for us.

Requirements:
  • You have map awareness, know when to rotate and when to gank
  • Knows how to join team fights and prioritize taking turrets
  • Able to play at least 3 hero roles and willing to adjust depending on the team composition
  • Please have and know how to play at least one real tank hero not the likes of Balmond
  • You must be at least Epic V

Heroes I play:
  • Mage - Cyclops, Odette and Vexana
  • Assassin - Natalia, Karina
  • Marksman - Irithel ( Clint/Layla if not )
  • Fighter - Ruby, Freya, Alpha
  • Tank - Hilda ( i only like Hilda as my tank but i can try to akai if needed )

Heroes my partner plays:
  • Tank - Akai
  • Fighter - Roger, Zilong
  • Assassin - Lancelot ( Zilong )
  • Mage - Harley

We can both play any support heroes as well but it's quite unnecessary as long as we have a good tank and not really a priority role to have in the match.

If you are interested in joining, please leave your ID and in-game name in this thread + other means of communication out of the game like kakaotalk, facebook, or twitter, mewe, line, etc. Somewhere we can message each other and get notifications without delay. We can talk about playing schedule later on.

Or contact us in-game, add:
ID - 49108394 & 31000037
Post time 2018-1-4 01:47 PM | Show all posts

asadsadas
 Author| Post time 2018-1-4 02:29 PM | Show all posts

are you from the philippines? i added you in game!
Post time 2018-1-4 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Hello. I'm interested on becoming the Third Man on your TRIO. Here are the list of heroes that I can play.

Tanks:
Akai
Grock
Balmond
Hilda
Mino

Mage:
Harley
Cyclops
Kagura

Assassin:
Hayabusa
Karina
Saber
Alucard

Fighter:
Zilong
Freya

Marksman:
Clint
Layla
Miya

My IGN is MAD MIKE, ID: 69878499
Post time 2018-1-4 02:33 PM | Show all posts
bowmeow replied at 2018-1-4 02:29 PM
are you from the philippines? i added you in game!

Hi,

Can I join?
Add my id 15122964
I'm from Indonesia. You must be the host, so you won't lag.
Post time 2018-1-4 02:33 PM | Show all posts
only team up wif PHILIPPINES??? im Malaysia {:5_120:}

Comments

too lag playing with other servers man : (  Post time 2018-1-4 05:02 PM
Post time 2018-1-4 04:56 PM | Show all posts
Hello! Epic V since i refrained solo q ranked and add me Natalia Tigeria in facebook for gaming account purpose and IGN AJHELL and ID 78052460 3218. I'm here Philippines and so many cancer player i have encounters them. I am decent player not PRO but a good player with knowledge and common sense. I can play tank since main tank and i also good playing in fighters and mages. I can play assassin but i need teamwork since i cannot close combat and take a lot damage from enemies by using assassin. I have to finish off enemy as assassin role. I full knowledge to play supports and i am really bad at marksman. My great role is TANK. Pro Grock and Akai but often lose because useless teammate and often got noobs and bad.
 Author| Post time 2018-1-4 05:00 PM | Show all posts
MADM1KE replied at 2018-1-4 02:30 PM
Hello. I'm interested on becoming the Third Man on your TRIO. Here are the list of heroes that I can ...

i think you added me in-game a while ago, right? we are probably playing ranked around 9pm later, if you're still online we can play!
 Author| Post time 2018-1-4 05:01 PM | Show all posts

sorry we'd love to play with you but we can't really play with other countries because even if i host, my partner will lag and if he hosts it i will lag as well : /
 Author| Post time 2018-1-4 05:05 PM | Show all posts
Argus2017 replied at 2018-1-4 04:56 PM
Hello! Epic V since i refrained solo q ranked and add me Natalia Tigeria in facebook for gaming acco ...

yes i saw your thread from before but we weren't available to play during that time on december. i can't add your facebook, try editing the friend settings? also, i will add you in-game in a few minutes
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-26 08:18 AM GMT+8