Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 447|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[False Bug Report] Fb sharing error

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-3 01:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Please help me, I've search how to fix the sharing error but all was failed to succeed... I force stop the FB app, unbind to rebind,  uninstall and reinstall the 2 apps but all in vain, please help
Post time 2018-1-3 02:38 PM | Show all posts
{:5_137:}update MLBB to the lastest one from app store and try again. I hope that will help you.
 Author| Post time 2018-1-3 02:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I already did sir herein attached proof
Screenshot_20180103-145158.png
Post time 2018-1-3 05:06 PM | Show all posts
Hi,

You can use FB lite to share your match result or there are 2 other ways to complete the quests. When you got a achievement, click share button at the bottom right corner and you can choose either share to whatsapp, line, ignore the facebook.
Post time 2018-1-4 12:29 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Have you try to use the auto rotate function? I couldn't share before but i read somewhere in the forum that doing the auto rotate thing can help and it actually did lol Also tested out if i turn it off, it will not share to fb. It doesn't fix the issue but for the mean time it works. Hopefully they fix it for real so theres no need for these weird methods.
 Author| Post time 2018-1-4 09:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
KittyCat replied at 2018-1-4 12:29 AM
Have you try to use the auto rotate function? I couldn't share before but i read somewhere in the fo ...

The auto rotate function of phone? Okay i will try thanks :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-11 01:20 PM GMT+8