Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2180|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[False Bug Report] BLOODLUST AXE!!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-31 06:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Bloodlust axe that get heal 20% healing from the damage skill..WHY YOU CHANGE THAT EFFECT TO 20% SPELL VAMP ONLY?? What i know is spell vamp on magic item.so?? Spell vamp effect on magic damage skill.i think you should fix that item go back to old effect OKK!! THE HEALING IS TO SMALL COS NOT FUCTION BASIC ON DAMAGE SKILL..FIX IT!
Post time 2017-12-31 06:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Spell vamp is when your skills do damage, and you gain x% of the damage back as hp
Post time 2017-12-31 08:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Bloodlust always gave you 20% heal on skills, only the wording was changed.
Post time 2017-12-31 09:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Medhiv at 2017-12-31 09:29 PM

It's not a spell vamp actually because bloodust axe only give lifesteal when physical skill is used. You can use concentrate energy for mage. It grants 30% spell vamp for mage. For instance, if your skill damage is 1000 then you will get 300 extra HP. This applies to bloodust axe as well.
PS: That spell vamp in bloodust axe is a mistype. It should be lifesteal.
Post time 2017-12-31 09:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Medhiv replied at 2017-12-31 09:28 PM
It's not a spell vamp actually because bloodust axe only give lifesteal when physical skill is used. ...

It is not lifesteal. Lifesteal proc by basic attack while spell vamp using the skill. In the ene, the change is actualy just wording, the effect is the same.
Also, im actually surprised they changed it just now even tjough this itwm has been released quite long.
Post time 2018-1-1 12:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
dude its the same. if you use that mage item spell vamp, you will get skill lifesteal too. i use both item on the vampire mage hero
Post time 2018-1-1 12:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AMPASGAKGUNA replied at 2017-12-31 09:48 PM
It is not lifesteal. Lifesteal proc by basic attack while spell vamp using the skill. In the ene,  ...

Want something even weirder? Harley can use basic attacks to proc CE's spell vamp but not bla. So this tells us that spell vamp is basically skill lifesteal, regardless of what skill and as long as it does dmg. Like harley's passive or retribution. Mages also can use bla to add more spell vamp but whats weird is that if u have CE and BLA, they will only mention CE's spell vamp in the stats but you still get 50% spell vamp(30 from CE+20 from BLA). I tested this a few weeks ago so I might be outdated
Post time 2018-1-1 07:59 AM | Show all posts
i think you should fix that item go back to old effect OKK!!

Something you said like this. I don't think it would be good idea because of lancelot.
Post time 2018-1-1 10:45 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Spoom replied at 2018-1-1 12:37 AM
Want something even weirder? Harley can use basic attacks to proc CE's spell vamp but not bla. So  ...

About harley, it is indeed weird. Maybe after bla effect changed to spell vamp harley passive can proc the effect.
Old bla effect isnt spell vamp yet but its unique is pretty much same with spell vamp.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-7 06:16 PM GMT+8