Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

 Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 485|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Alucard meeting with 2 enemies...

 Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-29 11:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Synology at 2017-12-29 02:01 PM

Just for laughs.
Subtitle translation:
"I only want to kill you both, or let both of you kill me"


WhatsApp Image 2017-12-29 at 11.30.50.jpeg
Post time 2017-12-29 02:06 PM | Show all posts
No offense to those really good Alucard players but most Alucard players I'm meeting right now are hell of a feeder... Every time someone picks Alucard in our team, I mentally just goes like "No! No! No!" then in-game, they just start feeding. {:5_127:}
 Author| Post time 2017-12-29 02:22 PM | Show all posts
streetsneeze replied at 2017-12-29 02:06 PM
No offense to those really good Alucard players but most Alucard players I'm meeting right now are h ...

90% of the Alucard are feeding. And they are always in my team. The rest of the 10% are in enemy team.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-18 09:33 AM GMT+8

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list