Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Djentist
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Irithel Full Guide V2.0 (Gear,Spell,Emblem,Tips)

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2018-1-4 04:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Zombie78 replied at 2018-1-4 04:11 PM
I have question about spell and jungle item. I have tried your build and i find it very slow to kill ...

Try this: before you Attack the jungle Monster, try using first skill on him first then Attack. After that, immediately Activate Inspire to quickly take down the Monster. I only start first jungle after I clear my first mid lane to reach level Two. If you're taking buff first, do the same as I mentioned above, then when your first skill cooldown already, run towards the wall and use second skill, then immediately run back and hit first skill. Takes a bit of practice to get the skill landed on the Monster. Early game you need the penetration from first skill to kill Monster easier.

The reason why I don't suggest buying second jungle level item is because it's a waste of gold since you can use that gold to build your core items. If you find mana always running out easily, don't spam skills first, or when you are Low on mana already, wait for next wave and immediately cast ulti to clear wave Super fast. Then recall if there's no jungle left.

Let me know how it goes!
 Author| Post time 2018-1-5 10:21 AM | Show all posts
Hi guys! I've updated the guide further to make it more detailed. Take a look! :)
Post time 2018-1-5 02:53 PM | Show all posts
Nice Post!
can I repost this thread in my blog?? www.mobilelegends.today
 Author| Post time 2018-1-5 03:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
mlmaniac replied at 2018-1-5 02:53 PM
Nice Post!
can I repost this thread in my blog?? www.mobilelegends.today

Sure! Just give me a shoutout [CloudDevelic] :P
Post time 2018-1-6 03:14 AM | Show all posts
Djentist replied at 2018-1-5 03:57 PM
Sure! Just give me a shoutout [CloudDevelic] :P

Ok....I will put your name in the post
 Author| Post time 2018-1-8 09:45 AM | Show all posts
mlmaniac replied at 2018-1-6 03:14 AM
Ok....I will put your name in the post

Thank you mate for posting guides in your blog!

I just read your blog, it's very cool to know that there are people compiling guides to help players in the community!

Keep up the good work! {:5_125:}
Post time 2018-10-2 03:02 AM | Show all posts
hola, esta temporada que paso fui top local con 2800 de posder en irithel, no tengo tanto win rate, apenas el 53%, pero tengo algo de experiencia, he visto muchas guias de irithel, las cuales he probado, tambien la experiencia que tengo, me atrevo a comentar que esta bastante buena tu guia, solo que al inicio meto windtalker, debido a que es mas barata, me ayuda a farmear mas rapido y me da mas velocidad de movimiento, probare metiendo primero Scarlet Phantom y te aviso cual queda mejor.

1.windtalker
2.Swift Boots
3.Haas's Claws
4.Berserker's Fury
5.Scarlet Phantom
6.Blade of Despair

este es el orden, en hechizos uso parpadeo o inspirar
saludos

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-17 07:40 AM GMT+8