Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 12200|Reply: 24
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] helcurt counters

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-13 07:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This was taken from the Recreation & Entertainment sub-forum and i thought would fit here better

due to the many helcurt threads i decided to step in and give in my thoughts about countering Helcurt, before we start, do note:
1. Helcurt's passive, Silence makes him a master of 1v1
2. His ultimate gives an edge over his team in teamfights
3. He is extremely squishy
4. he is relatively new and finding a strategy to use and or to counter him may vary

Now that we know those points, here are some of the strategies you can use

1. Helcurt is very squishy, which is compensated by his passive where you cannot use your kills after casting them, one strategy is to stun him first by a tank (preferrably Lolita, or Akai, who can cast 2-step skills from far away) with the other player keeping a distance, once said tanker is silenced, after getting stunned, It's your task to help out the poor tanker and throw all your might at whatever this abomination is, preferrably stunning him again while your tanker aids your damage. This requires really good coordination, and should be known to almost every player, especially tankers and fighter.

2. Never, EVER face Helcurt alone, he is 1v1 GOD and can take you out instantly if his second skill is stacked, so run, run and RUN if you see him, get some help to beat him, he can't do much damage when he's alone

3. Helcurt is the absolute worst in teamfights, his ultimate will make you blind of anything the enemy team throws at you, for example i was having a war and the screen went black, when it got bright again, there was a wall behind me and Grock was already pushing towards me, instantly killing my team. ALWAYS KILL HELCURT FIRST BEFORE INITIATING A TEAM FIGHTS.

4. Assassins should avoid him, tankers and markmans should target him

Hope this helps helcurt players and helcurt counter-ers

Post time 2017-12-13 08:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It really is nice to see a good thread like this than those crybabies calling out for nerfs. Also I would like to add that eudora is a good counter for Helcurt, if she can stun him first and execute her wombo combo then helcurt will be zapped out of existence (until he respawns back).
Post time 2017-12-13 07:52 PM | Show all posts
Good Post, Thanks for the information ^^
Post time 2017-12-13 08:55 PM | Show all posts
How to counter him: CC CC CC CC CC CC CC
Post time 2017-12-13 09:02 PM | Show all posts
What the point? crybabies always cries no matter what. See what happen to Kagura & Fanny?

Comments

eh, fanny needed the nerf, now fanny user are the crybabies Kagura is still questionable, i prefer her getting adjusted so that she's not always banned  Post time 2017-12-13 10:21 PM
 Author| Post time 2017-12-13 10:49 PM | Show all posts
What many people gets wrong when facing him is just ganking him all at once. This is so wrong as he can BLOCK all your skills at once, and then run while the entire team gets blinded, then get counter ganked. I've seen this behavior numerous times and it is annoying as FUCK when your team dont get it. I'm a tanker and i can barely change much of the match
Post time 2017-12-13 11:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Should Diggie's ultimate able to counter Helcurt's ultimate? Is blind count as CC?

Comments

I haven't tried, but I don't think it's CC, besides if diggie uses his ultimate it will surely get silenced by Helcurt  Post time 2017-12-13 11:17 PM
Post time 2017-12-14 12:03 AM | Show all posts
LuckyKitten replied at 2017-12-13 10:02 PM
Should Diggie's ultimate able to counter Helcurt's ultimate? Is blind count as CC?

i tried ult digger cant block his ult
Post time 2017-12-14 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Base on my study, what make Helcurt deadly is silent. His ulti not that scary as you think because it will blind his teammates too. Heroes who rely on basic attack should have no problem to deal with him.
Post time 2017-12-14 12:55 AM | Show all posts
**** Global blind. You can't help or get help!
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 07:46 AM GMT+8