Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 516|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] COUNTERING HELCURT

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-13 06:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
due to the many helcurt threads i decided to step in and give in my thoughts about countering Helcurt, before we start, do note:
1. Helcurt's passive, Silence makes him a master of 1v1
2. His ultimate gives an edge over his team in teamfights
3. He is extremely squishy
4. he is relatively new and finding a strategy to use and or to counter him may vary

Now that we know those points, here are some of the strategies you can use

1. Helcurt is very squishy, which is compensated by his passive where you cannot use your kills after casting them, one strategy is to stun him first by a tank (preferrably Lolita, or Akai, who can cast 2-step skills from far away) with the other player keeping a distance, once said tanker is silenced, after getting stunned, It's your task to help out the poor tanker and throw all your might at whatever this abomination is, preferrably stunning him again while your tanker aids your damage. This requires really good coordination, and should be known to almost every player, especially tankers and fighter.

2. Never, EVER face Helcurt alone, he is 1v1 GOD and can take you out instantly if his second skill is stacked, so run, run and RUN if you see him, get some help to beat him, he can't do much damage when he's alone

3. Helcurt is the absolute worst in teamfights, his ultimate will make you blind of anything the enemy team throws at you, for example i was having a war and the screen went black, when it got bright again, there was a wall behind me and Grock was already pushing towards me, instantly killing my team. ALWAYS KILL HELCURT FIRST BEFORE INITIATING A TEAM FIGHTS.

4. Assassins should avoid him, tankers and markmans should target him

Hope this helps helcurt players and helcurt counter-ers
Post time 2017-12-15 03:45 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for your sharing bro!
You're right.. Helcurt is very squishy. I'm Akai user and I never afraid when Im facing him. Most of matches I against Helcurt, he used his Ult just for retreat away from me. Killing him is easier than kill Lancelot many times
Post time 2017-12-21 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Baiting him to use his ult before the actual team fight is also a good move. I've seen Helcurt panicking and using his ultimate when Akai jumps but just backs away after.
Post time 2017-12-25 12:29 PM | Show all posts
thank you bro for the informations
Post time 2017-12-25 12:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2017-12-26 02:28 PM | Show all posts
freya is the 1v1 God*dess
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 12:33 PM GMT+8