Author: troy01
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] [Click Bait] New Matchmaking and Punishment System

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-22 03:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
chelski replied at 2017-12-22 02:27 AM
just make them lose 2 stars it will make them think twice before afk

Great idia.
This is rly weird why they can't change something.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-12-22 10:38 AM | Show all posts
I have already submitted the report and made another one yesterday and hopefully... they will be able to make a reasonable update that could benefit both parties... I did also attached all your suggestions and make a summary out of it... I am also balancing it out to which works best for us players as well as to the game...

I will try to make another followup to them after the Holidays so that we could be able to get an update soon hopefully at the start of the year...

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-23 04:37 PM | Show all posts
Afk,Feed,troll,IDIOTS,etc PLayer should have a bigger punishment
we really need a new system right now the punishment system of loosing credit score is USELESSS!!! not many people report them !

2018 is going to star and nothing yet has changed they keep adding heroes but dosent balance the matchmaking i would rather wait a few more minutes to have good team mate rather than 30 sec for a really SHITTY team i dont really have many friend who play ML  so teaming up isnt an option

they should have at least a rating maybe like in dota MMR or maybe something similar to WEED out WEAK from the GOOD players  

i really hope the Devs are seeing every complain we have and any solution we might have to make the game Great and have a more enjoyable expierience playing it

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-24 04:09 PM | Show all posts
new cheat from vietnam player

look this vidio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuMQbz7-vuY

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-25 10:12 AM | Show all posts
I hope new fair system will be realeased in 2018

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-25 10:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think they wont release , developer would rather spend their time on new skin , heroes to gain profit. Actually this had been discussed for over few months , yet no action is taken. All dev did were adding new heroes and skin. Nothing much

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-26 10:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Trueflame replied at 2017-12-17 11:35 PM
Let me cite myself here again :

"In my opinion there's one way to deal with this problem :

This is really a good suggestion, i think that the main reason why other players when afk is that they're lagging and whatsoever, which suck to  those other player who tries really hard ranking up. The system should really improve there match making and signal detection system which will unable the players who Has really A high ping like if some player shows that theyre ping are on yellow, they should not be able to enter any matchmaking or ranked game at all. Also, it really sucks for those who are solo q players since some of us really carry the game which suck to those other player who tries really will. Furthermore, if you win in a ranked game and got a bronze award they should probably give that player a punishment like wtf you won and you got bronze? I love the idea that they should remove the credit score since it does not really help except for the coin everymonday.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-27 04:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Game is death already.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-29 09:14 AM | Show all posts
I don't know if you have the skill to use fanny but you will cry if you're rushing to get that blue buff and suddenly your team mate steals it when in fact they don't need it more than you do coz you're a FANNY player obviously. You'll cry, but I know you're a Layla main MR.Moderator so yeah nevermind. LOL

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-12-29 10:43 AM | Show all posts
FisherMan replied at 2017-12-29 09:14 AM
I don't know if you have the skill to use fanny but you will cry if you're rushing to get that blue  ...

lol... i dont play Layla... too standard... unless she was given on brawl perhaps if im bored... so yeah...

and I do play Fanny... I go on LB... but its not that you care or something...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-4-22 10:41 AM GMT+8