[Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-17 01:49 AM | Show all posts
why can not maching up
Post time 2017-12-17 01:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
FIX FB SHARING BUG!!!!!!
Post time 2017-12-17 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Let me cite myself here again :

"In my opinion there's one way to deal with this problem :

First, if a team has an AFK player in the team then they don't lose stars because of that. No worries, you should not maintain this system for too long hopefully, just follow the next step.
If a player goes AFK he/she should lose the permission to play ranked games for 1 day. If such act happens in the next days (trial period) then the punishment is worsening :

1 day ban, 3 day trial afterwards
3 days ban, 7 days trial afterwards
7 days ban, 14 days trial afterwards
14 days ban, 30 days trial afterwards
Permanent ban.

If such player does not go afk in any of the trial periods then the cycle is restarting.

I'm not a native english user so forgive me for my fails with the language.
I can just hope that you get me right and someone will read this who actually can and want to deal with the situation.

Thanks.
PS: Just throw out that credit system, it's actually useless."

Thanks
Post time 2017-12-19 07:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by troy01 at 2017-12-19 11:14 PM

You could have said "Idea" and not have to use clickbait. Well, you're a moderator. Do whatever your hearts tells you to do! XD

Comments

Yeah.. Because that's the purpose of this thread.. To get attention and compile suggestions than on several complains thread.. In here, they provide good ones..than on ranting threads.  Post time 2017-12-20 12:30 PM
I like the [Click bait] on title.. it draws more attention rather than [Ideas] :D  Post time 2017-12-20 11:47 AM
Is that a necessary comment? You must be new here...  Post time 2017-12-19 11:15 PM
Post time 2017-12-20 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Lately, I have played and found many AFK-ers. There are 3 AFK-ers out of 5 matches. They are very annoying, especially when you play ranked. I think ML should give more punishment for them. Reducing point is not enough.
Post time 2017-12-20 03:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Trueflame replied at 2017-12-17 11:35 PM
Let me cite myself here again :

"In my opinion there's one way to deal with this problem :

Nice you have great idia. I wonder why game owners can't change system code for afk/feeding. Atm game is unplayable.
Post time 2017-12-20 08:13 PM | Show all posts
Flamerays replied at 2017-12-19 07:30 PM
You could have said "Idea" and not have to use clickbait. Well, you're a moderator. Do whatever your ...

Apparently lvl 6 is new here. XD I was just messing with you XD
Post time 2017-12-21 08:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Developers do not know anything about matching system and we offer solutions for them,that is really weird....
Post time 2017-12-21 09:38 PM | Show all posts
Classic should have some sort of point or MMR system but it can be HIDDEN. This point or MMR system is to avoid noob players from playing against skilled ones. Noob players encountering skilled ones even in classic game and losing discourages them since they will probably get reported or worse trash talked even within the team for playing bad so separating them from skill ones should be good even in Classic until they learn to play. You can just leave them as it is in Brawl since its a mode made just for fun anyway.

For AFK'ers punishment should be worse.
Make AFK punishment last longer such as they are unable to play Rank/Classic for 24 hrs if they go AFK in 3 games within 12 hrs after credit reduction.

After the restriction has been lifted  if they AFK again 3 times within 24 hrs, they'll get blocked from playing Rank/Classic for 3 days. So on and so forth.

Check out punishments on AFK/leavers from other MOBA games such as Dota2, Smite or Vain Glory some of them really have a great system to deal with AFK players.
Post time 2017-12-22 02:27 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
just make them lose 2 stars it will make them think twice before afk
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-17 03:59 AM GMT+8