Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 349|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Share] IM NEW AND ASKING ON HOW CAN I IMPROVE USING THE HERO SUN

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-13 05:29 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I REALLY WANT TO USE SUN IT'S EASY TO USE THE HERO,ALSO HAS ITS OWN LIFE STEAL AFTER 5 STRIKES THE DUPLICATE SUN WILL GIVE THE HERO LIFE WHILE HITTING ON IT'S ENEMIES , BUT CAN YOU GIVE ME TIPS GUYS BECAUSE SOMETIMES I FEEL IT'S DEFENSE IS NOT ENOUGH.  WEN WE CLASH THE HERO WILL DIE FIRST IT CAN'T SUSTAIN THE DAMAGE  FROM THE RANGE ENEMIES..  CAN YOU ADVICE ME GUYS OR GUVE ME SONME ADVICES ON HOW TO MAKE THE HEROES DEFENSE MORE SUSTAINABLE .
Post time 2017-12-13 05:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Best you could do is let your team initiate first before going to enemies back line.
Post time 2017-12-13 08:36 AM | Show all posts
Sun is pretty strong early game so sorta play agreesive early game and when team fights break out dont just dash in, use clone to tank some damage or your team then dash in and reap the entire team(let clones stand in front of you) :P
Personally I think sun kinda weak but he's fun to play.
Post time 2017-12-13 09:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Mvmnt spd and attck spd as main build then secondary are tank and damage items, farm alot but leave it if your turret is in danger, early and mid game concentrate in turrets but rally with tye team if possible if there is a teamfight, your weak in late game so you need to concentrate at the turrets in this phase, only engage 2 at max and only if the 2 has half hp left, leave if it already 3 or up cause your sure to die, if you want a proper item build just ask and I'll provide a build and the battle spell that work fine with sun. Honestly speaking, Sun is weak so you need to race with time and mow down all the turrets you can destroy cause you will have a bad time late game even if you build w good build
Post time 2017-12-13 11:32 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Build sun as a tank I repeat don’t Build anything else. Sun is very very squishy so tanking him up also effects his clones. Include Athena’s shield since it also helps his clone as well. Play a little aggressive as people fear quantity rather then quality. Don’t ever think you can 1v3 with your ultimate. You will die. If you are tanking do a tank job. Iniatite it but dashing in with his skills then use ultimate. Remember this. People fear quantity rather then quality
Post time 2017-12-13 02:25 PM | Show all posts
play aggresive. disturb the enemy in jungle and move in team. well i am a bad sun player, but i've ever encounter a really aggresive sun player and in early game he ruined my play because he kept disturb me in jungle
Post time 2017-12-13 08:04 PM | Show all posts
its very easy for you to annoy enemies if your a good sun user, still trying to learn on how to use sun properly :)
Post time 2017-12-14 03:22 AM | Show all posts
I don't even understand why nobody has picked Sun. He's so annoying because i can't even find and kill original one, he literally has 5 fake ones his side. Sun is so scary and strong.
Post time 2017-12-14 03:44 AM | Show all posts
ok, lamo, i couldnt read this without yell, thx lol. well u gotta wait until someone else is fighting or wait until u know enmey cd is up. then attacck
Post time 2017-12-14 12:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Aim for marksman. Use your 2nd skill to get near them.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-14 11:06 AM GMT+8