Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 7944|Reply: 27
Collapse the left

[Hero Gear Tips] Ruby Pure Fighter Build

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-11 02:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by E.L.I.T at 2018-10-7 04:40 PM

{{ Ruby Pure Fighter Build }}

Last Update Is 7 October 2018

WOW! EXCEED 7K VIEWS!
THX FOR NOTICE ME!
THIS LATEST THREAD UPDATE MAKE RUBY FULL LIFESTEAL ALMOST 100% WITH ONLY 3 ITEMS !!!
BEST VIEW IN YOUR PC

Hello guys,
today I wanna share my idea about Ruby build (and I'am still improving).

So I was sick to heard people say, ''ruby is a support, ruby is an off-tank, ruby can't solo, ruby this, ruby that''.
After make a long experiment with ruby gear, finally I got the perfect Fighter Build for her without item like Blade Armor or Immortality.

[NOTE] Before progressing, please notice that English is not my first language and this build must be use with your own risk.

Ok,
With this build your Ruby will be Tough enough to 1v1 (pro), Deal average damage (mid~late game), Can deal with enemy gank (medium hard), Mobility (pro), Can spam skill (stun) and have high Lifesteal results.

1) Emblem
Emblem that your need is Fighter Emblem. Obviously because she is a fighter and not a tank or support.

emblem

emblem

Dont worry about lifesteal and CD Reduction, I got it cover.
(if your dont have Fighter Emblem, just use Common Physical Emblem or other instant but I don't recomment it)

2) Battle Spell
Spell that you need is Flicker, and always Flicker. The reason is you can run away easily when got ganked or chasing enemy that run away and RIP THEM !!

battle spell

battle spell

3) Gears Build

gear set

gear set

I recommend you to buy the boot first (not the actual gear) for early mobility cause you can't deal high damage in early game.

item material

item material

(+20 Movement SPD)

1st Item: Haas's Claw
It equip you with:
+70 Physical ATK, 20% Lifesteal.
Passive:
It give you extra 10% Lifesteal when Ruby HP drop below 40%.

item

item

-Good for poke and Ruby can last longer in early battle. This item also work well with Ruby passive (125% Lifesteal Inherit). My theory is,
[ [ 5/4 x Gear Lifesteal] + 5% Permanent Lifesteal ] = Total Lifesteal.

ruby passive skill

ruby passive skill

2nd Item: Magic Shoes
It grant you:

item

item

+10% CD Reduction and +40 Movement SPD
-Give extra CDR that help you to spam skill in early game.

3th Item: Endless Battle
It give your Ruby various of benefit like:
+65 Physical ATK, +25 Mana Regen, +250 HP, +10% CD Reduction,+5% Movement SPD, +15% Lifesteal.
Passive:
After use skill, next basic attack will deal additional True Damage (85% of Physical ATK) with 1.5s CD. After trigger, your Movement SPD will increase 10%.

item

item

-This item give you every thing that Ruby want for survival, offence, defence and kill.
The True Damage effect is usefull because Ruby always spam skill.
4th Item: Wings of the Apocalypse Queen
Grant you:
+15 Physical ATK, +1000 HP & +10% CD Reduction.
Passive:
Reduces damage taken by 50% and increases your lifesteal by 30% when HP drop below 40%.
Last for 5s with 50s CD.

item

item

5th Item: Hunter Strike
CD Reduction booster.
It give you:
+100 Physical ATK & +10% CD Reduction.
Passive:
After attack enemy 5 times in a row, Ruby Movement SPD will increases by 30% for 2s with 15s CD.

item

item

6th Item: Blade of Despair
The last item in Ruby build.
Enchant your Ruby by:
+170 Physical ATK & 5% Movement SPD.
Passive:
If attacking enemy that have 50% HP or below, the damage you deal will rise by 25% that last for 2s.

item

item

-The last item that enchant your damage and mobility in late game.
Give you the opportunity to kill enemy especially the enemy that have HP below 50%.

4) Skill Build
Get 1st Skill ( Be Good! ) to start the game.

ruby 1st skill

ruby 1st skill

Then max 2nd Skill  ( Don't Run Wolf King! ) first.

ruby 2nd skill

ruby 2nd skill

Always main max Ult (I'm Offended! ) .

ruby ultimate skill

ruby ultimate skill

Last max 1st Skill ( Be Good! ) .

Full Item Calculation:
PHYSICAL:
+1250 HP
+420 / +450 Physical ATK
+True Damage {85% Phy ATK}
+40% / +80% ( NO PASSIVE ) LIFESTEAL
+49% / +99% [ WITH PASSIVE ] LIFESTEAL
MAGICAL:
+25 {MANA REGEN}
SPEED:
+40 & +10%(+45%) MOVEMENT SPD
+40% CD REDUCTION / +50% CD REDUCTION

5) Last 'Enchantment'
Before spam skill, make sure your get Fighter Buff because it give your advantage in combat. (Not Usefull In Late Game)
-This buff give you extra +15% Cooldown Reduction and +10% Movement Speed on skill casted.

6) EXTRA SPOTLIGHT

#1: New Adjustment On Ruby First Skill Is Great !!
Hit Enemy From Distance_2.png Success Hit Distance_2.png
#2: Instant Healing
Mid Heal Rate_2.png

sp

sp

#3: That Feeling
That Feeling_2.png

LAST UPDATE IS 7/10/2018

## WHAT NEW ##

-Huge update... I mean full thread update.
-Put my second ruby pure fighter build video to the top.
-ENJOY

THIS THREAD IS ALWAYS UPDATED TO THE LATEST VERSION
Post time 2018-2-15 05:22 AM | Show all posts
With the new emblems, I would actually push using the tank emblem even more now. I have one set up specifically for Ruby. For the talent points I went +12 armor (so 3 points in armor), +8 CDR (so 3 points there as well) and then Brave Smite as the final. I absolutely LOVE this set up. With base stats of tank emblem included, it gives me a nice chuck of armor and 10% CDR right off the bat. Then the perk talent is that crowd controlling an enemy gives you back 5% max HP (works every 10 sec). I use this to keep me topped off early laning and jungling. I no longer have to fight between the idea of Bloodlust Axe or Haas Claws cause I got 10% already and can now do Haas Claws for the extra lifesteal immediately. But for those who like BLA, you get 20% CDR early game, so not a bad trade off either. With this, I can switch out magic shoes and get Tranquility Boots instead to help increase lifesteal.
My two new builds for Ruby with this emblem are the following:
Fighter Build:
BLA - 10% CDR and decent dmg, plus some sustain
Tranquility Boots - speed and boosted lifesteal
Dominance Ice - 15% CDR, slowdown, etc
Haas Claws - more lifesteal
Meteor sword - shield +more lifesteal
Endless Battle - more lifesteal

End result, it absolutely wrecks so long as you don't get CC'd yourself.

Off Tank build:
Haas claw - lifesteal
Magic shoe - 10% CDR
Dominance Ice - 15% CDR
Wings of Apocalypse Queen - 10% CDR and lots of hp +lifesteal and tankiness when hp low
Endless Battle- lifesteal
Whatever I need (i currently set immortality, but even playing 100's of games, I've yet to need to build 6th items with this build since new emblems came out).
Post time 2017-12-11 03:17 PM | Show all posts
[ Fifth Item: Rose Gold Meteor ]
Provide you +60 phy dmg, +30 Magic Res, +15% Lifesteal and Shield when HP drop below 30%.

The lifesteal is 5%. Not 15%
 Author| Post time 2017-12-11 04:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Synology replied at 2017-12-11 03:17 PM
The lifesteal is 5%. Not 15%

My bad.. fixing...
Post time 2017-12-11 07:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hmm.. i have a question.. why do you maxed 2nd skill first? skill 1 has shorter cooldown, a ranged skill, and hit anything that it touches on its path.. and usually, i will most likely spam skill 1 which means more slow effect for the enemy if you spam it.. thats all for my question.. good guide :)
Post time 2017-12-11 09:42 PM | Show all posts
nice suggest btw,but i prefer to ruby build tank/supp,because she has slow skill,disable skiills on 2nd and 3rd skill,and has a lower dmg than pure fighter like argus alucard or roger
 Author| Post time 2017-12-11 09:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by E.L.I.T at 2017-12-11 10:04 PM
Vymonchyyy replied at 2017-12-11 07:51 PM
hmm.. i have a question.. why do you maxed 2nd skill first? skill 1 has shorter cooldown, a ranged s ...

I recommend to Max 2nd skill first so she can stunlock enemy in early game. Trust me. But yea, firstly use the first skill to clean minion wave then lvlup the 2nd skill.

Updating thread.....
 Author| Post time 2017-12-11 09:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
RRR replied at 2017-12-11 09:42 PM
nice suggest btw,but i prefer to ruby build tank/supp,because she has slow skill,disable skiills on  ...

Are you sure she cant do dmg ?
I can do kill in early game and she has a great poke.
Try poke enemy and when they HP below half. Just stunlock, slow the enemy spd and spam atk.

If build fast, you can fight alucard and lancelot solo without anyone help ! Just make sure you didt get stun, freeze, disable or any effect that stop your movement.

Seriously, just try once this build.....
Post time 2017-12-11 10:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
E.L.I.T replied at 2017-12-11 09:56 PM
Are you sure she cant do dmg ?
I can do kill in early game and she has a great poke.
Try poke enem ...

If you can solo Alucard or Lancelot, the only explaination is that that Alucard or Lancelot player must be suck.

FYI, I am a Ruby player with a similar build with you.
 Author| Post time 2017-12-11 10:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
WarSnail replied at 2017-12-11 10:26 PM
If you can solo Alucard or Lancelot, the only explaination is that that Alucard or Lancelot player ...

I do think the same, but I counter they in 5 game and I just jump, slow enemy spd and stunlock, dodging most skill atk from lancelot and rapidly atk, at the same time recover HP and spam skill then ''double kill''.

Need the right timing.
Post time 2017-12-11 11:39 PM | Show all posts
Can counter Lance and Alucard easily with Ruby, but you need bodies around. A minion wave would easily let you turn the tides as you will gain so much hp back you basically double your hp.

This is a pretty good build, but personally, I wouldn't use it. Only reason is you seriously lack CDR. Only 25%. And since you choose the fighter emblem on top of it, it is truly only 25% CDR, which means 4-6 second cooldown time for your 1st and 2nd skill. Meteor luckily will probably save you in time for your CD to come up to save you, but you're not very sustainable imo. Just change Warrior boots to Magic shoes and you'll be at 35% (which is a good amount. Need at least 30% CDR to get 3-5 sec CD's for 1st and 2nd skill to spam like crazy). Rely on Haas Claws early game, not warrior boots. Give it a try, I think you'll find Ruby even better with the higher CDR than with the extra armor (imo). That extra second of cooldown for skills makes a huge difference. And if you thought you were stunlocking enemies before, you'll find no one (cept for maybe fanny) will be able to escape you anymore.

Also, in regards to finishing 2nd skill first, I did some testing. It's no longer the meta. They lowered cost of 1st skill AND it gets shorter CD from leveling up. BUT, your 2nd skill is your stun lock as you said and you use it as your main disable on enemies (so therefore, you still want it to be strong). So basically, level up skill 1 and 2 evenly, but focus on 1st skill 1st for good poke. I usually level
1st, 2nd, 1st, 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd
I mainly rely on 1st skill to replenish my HP using lifesteal, so I focus it a bit more.

My preference for emblem is tank emblem as it makes me a bit more durable and most importantly, 5% CDR. Assassin or Support Emblem I think would be better if you have them leveled up. If your using fighter for the attack speed, I'd even say Jungler emblem would be better suited as it has more movement speed and almost identical +attack.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-15 04:18 AM GMT+8