Return to list New
View: 6581|Reply: 27
Print Prev. thread Next thread
Collapse the left

[Hero Gear Tips] Ruby Pure Fighter Build

[Copy link]
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2017-12-11 02:56 PM | Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Ascending |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by E.L.I.T at 2018-9-1 08:43 PM

{{ Ruby Pure Fighter Build }}

Last Update Is 1 September 2018

WOW! EXCEED 6000 VIEWS!
THX FOR NOTICE ME!
THIS LATEST THREAD UPDATE MAKE RUBY FULL LIFESTEAL ALMOST 100% WITH ONLY 3 ITEMS !!!

WILL BE UPDATED AFTER THE UPCOMING TALENT UPDATE IN MOBILE LEGENDS
BEST VIEW IN YOUR PC

Hello guys,
today I wanna share my idea about Ruby build (and I'am still improving).

So I was sick to heard people say, ''ruby is a support, ruby is an off-tank, ruby can't solo, ruby this, ruby that''.
After make a long experiment with ruby gear, finally I got the perfect Fighter Build for her without item like Blade Armor or Immortality.

[NOTE] Before progressing, please notice that English is not my first language and this build must be use with your own risk.

Ok,
With this build your Ruby will be Tough enough to 1v1 (pro), Deal average damage (mid~late game), Can deal with enemy gank (medium hard), Mobility (pro), Can spam skill (stun) and have high Lifesteal results.

1) Emblem
Emblem that your need is Fighter Emblem. (Take the second talent not the first one) Obviously because she is a fighter and not a tank or support.
It give your:
Dont worry about lifesteal and CD Reduction, I got it cover.
(if your dont have Fighter Emblem, just use Common Physical Emblem or other instant but I don't recomment it)

2) Battle Spell
Spell that you need is Flicker, and always Flicker. The reason is you can run away easily when got ganked or chasing enemy that run away and RIP THEM !!

3) Gears Build
I recommend you to buy the boot first (not the actual gear) for early mobility cause you can't deal high damage in early game.

(+20 Movement SPD)

1st Item: Haas's Claw
It equip you with:
+70 Physical ATK, 20% Lifesteal.
Passive:
It give you extra 10% Lifesteal when Ruby HP drop below 40%.

-Good for poke and Ruby can last longer in early battle. This item also work well with Ruby passive (125% Lifesteal Inherit). My theory is,
[ [ 5/4 x Gear Lifesteal] + 5% Permanent Lifesteal ] = Total Lifesteal.

2nd Item: Magic Shoes
It grant you:

+10% CD Reduction and +40 Movement SPD
-Give extra CDR that help you to spam skill in early game.

3th Item: Endless Battle
It give your Ruby various of benefit like:
+65 Physical ATK, +25 Mana Regen, +250 HP, +10% CD Reduction,+5% Movement SPD, +15% Lifesteal.
Passive:
After use skill, next basic attack will deal additional True Damage (85% of Physical ATK) with 1.5s CD. After trigger, your Movement SPD will increase 10%.

-This item give you every thing that Ruby want for survival, offence, defence and kill.
The True Damage effect is usefull because Ruby always spam skill.
4th Item: Wings of the Apocalypse Queen
Grant you:
+15 Physical ATK, +1000 HP & +10% CD Reduction.
Passive:
Reduces damage taken by 50% and increases your lifesteal by 30% when HP drop below 40%.
Last for 5s with 50s CD.

5th Item: Hunter Strike
CD Reduction booster.
It give you:
+100 Physical ATK & +10% CD Reduction.
Passive:
After attack enemy 5 times in a row, Ruby Movement SPD will increases by 30% for 2s with 15s CD.

6th Item: Blade of Despair
The last item in Ruby build.
Enchant your Ruby by:
+170 Physical ATK & 5% Movement SPD.
Passive:
If attacking enemy that have 50% HP or below, the damage you deal will rise by 25% that last for 2s.

-The last item that enchant your damage and mobility in late game.
Give you the opportunity to kill enemy especially the enemy that have HP below 50%.

4) Skill Build
Get 1st Skill ( Be Good! ) to start the game.

Then max 2nd Skill  ( Don't Run Wolf King! ) first.

Always main max Ult (I'm Offended! ) .

Last max 1st Skill ( Be Good! ) .

Full Item Calculation:
PHYSICAL:
+1250 HP
+420 / +450 Physical ATK
+True Damage {85% Phy ATK}
+40% / +80% ( NO PASSIVE ) LIFESTEAL
+49% / +99% [ WITH PASSIVE ] LIFESTEAL
MAGICAL:
+25 {MANA REGEN}
SPEED:
+40 & +10%(+45%) MOVEMENT SPD
+40% CD REDUCTION / +50% CD REDUCTION

5) Last 'Enchantment'
Before spam skill, make sure your get Fighter Buff because it give your advantage in combat. (Not Really Use In Late Game)
-This buff give you extra +15% Cooldown Reduction and +10% Movement Speed on skill casted.

6)Hero that you can solo counter with Ruby:

- Freya (tank build)
- Akai
- Sun (tank build)
- Hilda (tank build)

7]Hero that you can solo kill with Ruby:

- Ruby [tank / off tank build]
- Layla
- Alucard

- Argus
- Fanny
- Zilong

(IF YOUR LEVEL IS EVEN OR HIGHER THAT YOUR ENEMY)

Spot anything wrong? Feel free to comment.
MY OTHER RUBY THREAD
RUBY FULL DETAILED PASSIVE ANALYSIS (Outdated)

LAST UPDATE IS 1/9/2018

## WHAT NEW ##

-Just a minor adjustment.
-Prepare for the enxt update.

THIS THREAD IS ALWAYS UPDATED TO THE LATEST VERSION

Recommend
Post time 2018-2-15 05:22 AM | Show the author posts only
With the new emblems, I would actually push using the tank emblem even more now. I have one set up specifically for Ruby. For the talent points I went +12 armor (so 3 points in armor), +8 CDR (so 3 points there as well) and then Brave Smite as the final. I absolutely LOVE this set up. With base stats of tank emblem included, it gives me a nice chuck of armor and 10% CDR right off the bat. Then the perk talent is that crowd controlling an enemy gives you back 5% max HP (works every 10 sec). I use this to keep me topped off early laning and jungling. I no longer have to fight between the idea of Bloodlust Axe or Haas Claws cause I got 10% already and can now do Haas Claws for the extra lifesteal immediately. But for those who like BLA, you get 20% CDR early game, so not a bad trade off either. With this, I can switch out magic shoes and get Tranquility Boots instead to help increase lifesteal.
My two new builds for Ruby with this emblem are the following:
Fighter Build:
BLA - 10% CDR and decent dmg, plus some sustain
Tranquility Boots - speed and boosted lifesteal
Dominance Ice - 15% CDR, slowdown, etc
Haas Claws - more lifesteal
Meteor sword - shield +more lifesteal
Endless Battle - more lifesteal

End result, it absolutely wrecks so long as you don't get CC'd yourself.

Off Tank build:
Haas claw - lifesteal
Magic shoe - 10% CDR
Dominance Ice - 15% CDR
Wings of Apocalypse Queen - 10% CDR and lots of hp +lifesteal and tankiness when hp low
Endless Battle- lifesteal
Whatever I need (i currently set immortality, but even playing 100's of games, I've yet to need to build 6th items with this build since new emblems came out).
28#
 Author| Post time 2018-7-12 08:22 PM From mobile phone | Show the author posts only
kleopas replied at 2018-7-2 01:13 AM
really love this advice... but could you help me for ruby tank build please?? thanks a lot

There is plenty other thread about Ruby Tank build in this forum.

Plus, I not good in tank / off-tank for fighter.

Sorry to say.
27#
 Author| Post time 2018-7-12 08:19 PM | Show the author posts only
Malicewolf replied at 2018-7-11 01:00 AM
Like the update ^^ This looks like a pretty great build for a good fighter Ruby. Though I do have so ...

First, that talent just.. emm.. random. Not referencing to my build.
Second, yes for now my build more like "cost reasoning" (bruh my English). But I will improve it next time since I'am not an active gamer but really like to do "underrated" thing.

Hope that answer you.
Peace
26#
Post time 2018-7-11 01:00 AM | Show the author posts only
Like the update ^^ This looks like a pretty great build for a good fighter Ruby. Though I do have some questions on your preferences. For the fighter emblem, why use Unbending Will talent instead of Steady like a Rock talent? A CC'd Ruby is pretty much a dead Ruby if she doesn't have an off tank build (her hp will only be around 5k). So i would think the preference would be to ensure she can use her skills over the extra attack power when she's low hp. I can see the Unbending Will talent being good if you bait near a minion wave though.

Also, Why Bloodlust Axe before Endless Battle in your build? Both give 10% CDR and EB provides a lot more +stats than BLA. Was it purely the gold cost or was there some other reasoning? I would think raising the lifesteal higher would be more beneficial than having a separate spell vamp (but i honestly haven't tested this).
25#
Post time 2018-7-2 01:13 AM From mobile phone | Show the author posts only
really love this advice... but could you help me for ruby tank build please?? thanks a lot
24#
 Author| Post time 2018-6-30 11:14 PM From mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Edited by E.L.I.T at 2018-6-30 11:16 PM
kaedeyuuki replied at 2018-6-29 04:41 PM
Will you update this build guide especially that the new patch introduced a lot of changes to the eq ...

If people still viewing my thread and I still playing the game, the answer is YES !!
23#
Post time 2018-6-29 04:41 PM From mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Will you update this build guide especially that the new patch introduced a lot of changes to the equips?
21#
Post time 2018-1-30 12:12 PM | Show the author posts only
E.L.I.T replied at 2018-1-29 08:15 PM
Your suggestion are not that different from mine....
But hey,... Everyone have they own opinion. { ...

HAHA NICE.. YUP EVERYONE HAVE THEY OWN OPINION .. IT DEPEND ON HOW THEY USE THE HERO
20#
 Author| Post time 2018-1-29 08:15 PM | Show the author posts only
AFFIQQ replied at 2018-1-29 12:13 PM
That was a nice build..

im a ruby user..but my suggestion is

Your suggestion are not that different from mine....
But hey,... Everyone have they own opinion.

I buy Haas's Claw first because it cheaper that Bloodlust Axe.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 03:30 PM GMT+8