Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 312|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Please advice me mods

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-11 10:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Now is mystery event.Do I have a chance to draw those epic skins like zilong and kagura with 40% off?.
Also  i noticed that sometimes there is a limited time discount above gold chest.I want to buy hylos through it.How to get hylos from that limited time discount?I used to play same hero and it usually appear in that discount.i played hylos 5 matches now but not spawn yet please advice.
Also I bought 2000 diamonds through g2g.It is not my first time but this time i havent received em after 18 hours.what shohld i do?please advice all questions
Post time 2017-12-11 10:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It happens randomly what you play: I think if you start off playing the hero(Like once you start playing mobile legends) you will get access to the discount. You won’t believe how much times I got the Harley naughty joker offer
 Author| Post time 2017-12-11 10:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Anymore answers?
Post time 2017-12-11 11:22 AM | Show all posts
First question: Yes you can get all skin from the event, except time limited skin. All special skins will have small chance to show up.
Second question: Hylos still consider as new hero even he has been released more than 1 month. I don't think developer will put new hero data into the time limited discount.
Third question: The only thing you can do is contact customer service.
 Author| Post time 2017-12-11 12:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ok thanks.sad about hylos though.been playing it many matches waiting for it
Post time 2017-12-11 03:08 PM | Show all posts
Hi.

Those skin that are purchasable in the skin shop, you will have chance to see them in the mystery shop.

For Hylos to appear there above your gold chest, there is no way to hard and fast rule to make it appear. You can try play and win more with Hylos. Does not guarantee the result if he will appear in the discount.

Please contact the g2g first if you have not received. If you pay to them, you look for them.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-13 01:18 AM GMT+8