Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 841|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] STARLIGHT MEMBERSHIP SKIN

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-10 03:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello, recently i just bought the starlight membership for alucard skin. But after a few day, the skin cant be use. Pls help me with this problem.
Post time 2017-12-10 03:39 PM | Show all posts
Hi akhisyahmi,

You got warning from the system for using illegal program to buy the starlight skin. Whether you bought it by yourself or your friends it is still counted as a violation. You are lucky, the system was not banned your ID instead.

Please do not easily drooled by the cheap prize even if it's from your friends. We can't help you if you have been detected for using illegal program.

Regards,
Medhiv
 Author| Post time 2017-12-10 03:44 PM | Show all posts
Hello mod, im sorry. I bought it from someone and later got a warning mail for illegal purchase. Thank god my account did not banned. TQ for the answer. Hopefully ill prevent third-party purchase after this.

And my sec question, if i bought seasonal membership, can i get the stralight's skin?
Post time 2017-12-10 04:21 PM | Show all posts
akhisyahmi replied at 2017-12-10 03:44 PM
Hello mod, im sorry. I bought it from someone and later got a warning mail for illegal purchase. Tha ...

You know, as Medhiv said, you are lucky not to be banned. And  you still have guts to post a thread about getting that skin?!? I wish people like you just uninstalled the game since you are giving the rest of us a bad name.
Post time 2017-12-10 04:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
help me   
 Author| Post time 2017-12-10 04:47 PM | Show all posts
Flamerays replied at 2017-12-10 04:21 PM
You know, as Medhiv said, you are lucky not to be banned. And  you still have guts to post a threa ...

Dear sir, i didnt do the illegal purchase. Its the seller and i really regret about it. But as a player, i want to ask is there any way to get the skin LEGALLY with my own purchase. Is that really bad to ask? If so, im sorry.
Post time 2017-12-10 05:31 PM | Show all posts
akhisyahmi replied at 2017-12-10 04:49 PM
Dear sir, i didnt do the illegal purchase. Its the seller and i really regret about it. But as a p ...

Whether its the seller's fault or yours, you don't deserve ANY SKIN for violating Mobile Legends purchasing rules. Suck it up and next time purchase diamonds properly.
Post time 2017-12-10 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Dear sir, i didnt do the illegal purchase. Its the seller and i really regret about it. But as a p ...

why didn't you buy by yourself from the store which is in the game If you didn't ask them to buy for you then none of this would happen.  
Post time 2017-12-10 07:59 PM | Show all posts
akhisyahmi replied at 2017-12-10 06:49 PM

First of all, It's an illegal purchase because you bought from an illegal seller. Second, If you want to buy it LEGALLY, then buy it from the game itself through the appstore and not from any 3rd parties.
Post time 2017-12-11 02:07 PM | Show all posts

Dear akhisyahmi,

Any other form of purchase out of the game is considered illegal and it is a .. common sense? as long as you purchase something from others apart from the game itself will get ban for every single online game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-11 12:17 PM GMT+8