Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: troy01
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] GET FREE SKINS!!! CLICK BAIT!! (DONT CLICK ME!!! )

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-8 06:54 PM | Show all posts

What?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-8 09:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
pengen saber legendaris

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-9 04:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
add me argi_putra29

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-9 11:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
troy01 replied at 2017-12-5 04:28 PM
HAHA Yeah!!

and also... I dont link my accounts to my personal social media that I usually use... ...

(DONT KLIK ME !!!)

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-10 02:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fuseds replied at 2017-12-6 07:30 PM
@troy01 Scammer Alert!!! guys its scammer alert go out now!!

Need scin eudora

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-10 04:36 AM | Show all posts
Edited by chechenglin at 2017-12-10 04:38 AM

hey, problem solve to everyone. nothing is free in real life. if you don't have credit card, play for free. if you have credit card to spend. why would you need to give your pw to someone for more skin. if you want to have diamond . keep playing, no matter ai, custom, rank, brawl or classic. your skill and experience will keep evolving. turn on your stream, show people how skillful you are. make in game friends. have their interest in following you and eventually more and more will follow and donate to you. don't beg for diamond, followers, skins men... you are giving people opportunity to fool you.

the other part is for people who pay to win. seriously you ask for it when you pay other people to power level you. and end up getting scam. I know this message wont stop people doing these kind of stuff but be smart, bind your moonton account, dummy facebook account, dummy vk account and gamecenter/google play. that one when they unbind either one. the rest still can back you up.

best solution is weather you pay to play or free to play. ignore those messages that ask you to follow or ask you for game id.

also for mobile legends bang bang. the only place to login is through your device game. not website. developers and admin never need to ask you for password. they control the entire server. they know your password. so any other website that ask for login information and promise you free diamond is 100% fake. again no free diamonds, even if there is a video about it. its probably made from private server. and no one in the right mind would ever give you free gems

one more thing, for people who are buying cheap diamonds . again its your risk of getting scam. mooton will never be responsible for it. so does your credit card company. assuming transaction successful. if you were to be caught by moonton. you are violating the term of service. so naturally you will be banned and don't even bother to beg them to unban you lol. don't be a cheap ass, buy the right way, play the right way.

and please moderators remove verification code. its so annoying for each posts.

sorry for my poor English grammar

i am very sorry for little kids that is out there begging for skin, yes mooton dev makes good designs , graphics, for skins ect.. but its part of life. you want something. find a way and work for it. beging is never a solution. ...

Comments

I agree with you man... and yeah... the verification code is annoying but we have been getting spam post lately... so I am sorry if it is such a hassle to work with the verification...  Post time 2017-12-11 08:44 AM
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-10 04:38 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by troy01 at 2017-12-11 08:36 AM

Hahaha you get joke
Welcome To My Profil Guys , If you Want Play with Me Go add me  ID : 78222013 ( 2144)  IGN : [KM].ÐeadlySins. Server Original Thanks :)

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-10 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Ok guy

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-10 12:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Pls give me a break

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-10 01:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
"dont Click me" Thug life

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-4-22 10:41 AM GMT+8