Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1916|Reply: 24
Collapse the left

[Team Recruiting] Insanity squad recruiting

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-2 07:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Insanity Squad based in Singapore is looking for two more players from SEA region. We are a team consist of mostly singaporeans and Indonesians. We’re currently searching for LORD/MID LANE SOLO LANERS or TANKS AND FIGHTER MAINS.

Other requirement :
-WhatsApp
-Discord
-Able to receive critics and feedbacks
-Teamplayer
-Overall win rate of at least 60%
-Legends tier above

Our squad is filled with well mannered and welcoming players. If you’re looking for a team and you meet the above mentioned criteria please leave your ign below and we will get to you ASAP. Thank you !
Post time 2017-12-2 09:25 PM | Show all posts
I have a clan but I can leave them if I want. But before I join your clan I want to know your win rate. and your clanmates win rate.

My win rate using Alucard : 85% (542 matches)
My win rate using Lancelot : 79% (197 matches)

Thanks.
 Author| Post time 2017-12-2 09:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AlucordLOL replied at 2017-12-2 09:25 PM
I have a clan but I can leave them if I want. But before I join your clan I want to know your win ra ...

Hi thank you for your interest, However you’re not the type of player we’re finding for. Thank you for your interest.
Post time 2017-12-2 10:18 PM | Show all posts
Yeahh yeaahh yeaahh maybe it's because you or your clan mates have win rate under 60% hahaha
 Author| Post time 2017-12-2 10:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AlucordLOL replied at 2017-12-2 10:18 PM
Yeahh yeaahh yeaahh maybe it's because you or your clan mates have win rate under 60% hahaha  ...

Hi,
I beg to differ, all of us are above 60% with that being said not in any way we’re pointing out winrate mirrors real gameplay skills. We had to reject you due to your ignorance and childishness which we felt wouldn’t even last you an hour in the squad . However do you still wish to reapply you can try rephrasing your application and maybe just maybe we will look into it which I doubt you will. Again, thank you for showing your interest.
Post time 2017-12-2 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-1-24 06:45 PM

I have a dream but I can leave them if I want. But before I join your dream I want to know your win rate. and your classmate win rate.

My win rate using Layla : 69% (69 matches)
My win rate using Rafaela : 100% (2 matches)

Thanks.

AlucordLOL replied at 2017-12-2 09:25 PM
I have a clan but I can leave them if I want. But before I join your clan I want to know your win ra ...

wah bro can i add u? i need pro player in my friendlist to show my friends

Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2017-12-3 09:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Me plz......
Post time 2017-12-3 05:50 PM | Show all posts
Nope. I don't want to join a noobs clan.
Post time 2017-12-3 06:28 PM | Show all posts
yo, im main tanker and have 60%+ wr, can i join? its hard to push rank as main tanker
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-12 01:26 PM GMT+8