Collapse the left

[Advance Server Update] Emblem System

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-29 02:37 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Evrost at 2017-12-29 02:42 AM
WtripleO replied at 2017-12-4 08:59 PM
Hi Faanony and to other players who thinks the new emblem system is pay to win,
First of all as yo ...

well, the thing is, not all player can get their emlem level maxed. I only got level 40 as highest emblem level (custom magic emblem).
if I don't have a level 45 emblem (which is the requirement to unlock the 7th talent point which unlock the unique talents) I won't be able to use the unique talent which clearly put me at a disadvantage, since the buff you get from the unique talent is quite big.

I know I maybe asking too much as someone who don't invest in diamond with real money, but I hope Mobile Legends is still a game that give both those who invest in diamond and those who don't equal chance to win.

maybe make it so that the unique talent is available by default, making it accessible for both the paying player and the non-paying player.
Post time 2017-12-29 08:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Evrost replied at 2017-12-29 02:37 AM
well, the thing is, not all player can get their emlem level maxed. I only got level 40 as highest  ...

This little factor may change how things played but overall it is still not pay to win. Basically regardless of how many emblem packs you buy, your emblem level would only reach a certain level. As for disadvantages yes it would be clear that any player who doesnt have a level 45 emblem to gain access to the unique talent would be at a disadvantage. Aside from the basic obvious stats difference, this does not fully affect your game. Wherein these would only determine how you should play out in your early stages of the game as you would still need to farm up to get those items and if you are up ahead by farms or have better skills/team coordination these things factor into little account.
Overall its not something that can be achieved just by paying but would need some time to invest to grind as well. As I've mentioned in the previous posts, you can only achieve so much just by paying. Although we'll be continueing as to how this would work out when it hits in the original server
Post time 2017-12-30 09:59 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
So this new emblem system will not be release to normal server yet?  
Post time 2017-12-30 05:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have 2 max emblem physical and custom magical, so that means i have to go through the whole process again? I don't understand.
Post time 2018-1-1 12:14 AM | Show all posts
goarweam replied at 2017-12-3 12:56 PM
Well, of you don't mind spending diamonds to buy the magic dust from shop, good for you.

I am tal ...

first of all. your post allows me to say that you didn't max anything. because once you max your emblems. yes you wont be getting them again, it will convert to magic dusts. but the ratio is not 1:1 lol. I have max all 8 emblems in battle server. and if I open lucky chests I obtain 22 - 26 magic dusts instead of 45-55 emblems. loools.  does it make your other emblem lv faster? nope not  a chance. spending diamonds on it would be a waste after you max more and more sets of emblems. your value depreciates.

Post time 2018-1-1 12:19 AM | Show all posts
WtripleO replied at 2017-12-4 08:59 PM
Hi Faanony and to other players who thinks the new emblem system is pay to win,
First of all as yo ...

hi, in my opinion, having skins is very important, it boosts a little tiny bit. but it helps. and the other guy says its pay to win. yes he is right. me maxing all 8 set emblems to lv 60 is a huge difference. I personally carry 4 players in ranking to mystical glory. none of my team are skillful.

so yea from experience here . emblems does make huge difference. I do not know why many people say skills matter, or rather spend on skin. and emblems doesn't. to my knowledge everything matters. the thing is with emblems yes for hero lv 1-8 doesn't feel any stronger. but wait till lv 9-15. it would really make a huge difference. so usually during ranking yes opponent seems to be dominating. but as when we farm and reach higher lvl. they can't break me at all. so yea it is a pay to win game .
Post time 2018-1-1 04:34 AM | Show all posts
chechenglin replied at 2018-1-1 12:19 AM
hi, in my opinion, having skins is very important, it boosts a little tiny bit. but it helps. and  ...

What I was pointing out is that when the new emblem system hits regardless if your emblem is past 45(even maxed) the main zest of the emblems would be getting access to the full talent tree itself since in the new system it will require you to have a minimum level of 45 to access all talents for the said emblem. As per "pay to win" I will stress this out a million times that regardless how much you pay, this will only boost you up a bit in terms of emblem upgrades so its clear that you would still need to invest on time into the game and as far as the packages go as I've mentioned that a package would probably level your emblems 1-2 lvls per pack give or take(exceptiond for low lvl emblems). While the stat boost in skin is really minor it is still purely cosmetic as this minor stats, including the emblems would only boost your laning phase but if for some chance or reason you're against teams who knows various strats such as roaming/invade/minion cutting/etc. You're regular laning phase would be cut off and obviously those minor stat gaps you find so endearing to be pay to win would be meaningless if you're gapped in items. Not only that out picked,outclass or out tacticed. So basically there are a lot of factors to consider into the game not just these upfront stats. Case and point this helps you early game but does not 100% determine how your game would turn out if it does or chances arr like 51-100% then its clear obvious that the game is pay to win
Post time 2018-1-9 06:51 PM | Show all posts
Name game :IND*Army
Donate me
Post time 2018-1-10 07:25 PM | Show all posts
bug zask amazing
pls realese
Post time 2018-1-11 12:34 AM | Show all posts
wow.. so essy
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-17 04:05 AM GMT+8