Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Tyler.Xu
Collapse the left

[Advance Server Update] Emblem System

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-10 09:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
People said that "Mobile legends P2W" and i think like "yeah but it just a lil bit coz of skin" but now emblem affect player gaming experience.WTF is happening to the world coz alot of game P2W and now the game that i loved gonna became like that stupid, omg.
Post time 2017-12-11 02:07 AM | Show all posts
nice         
Post time 2017-12-11 05:17 AM | Show all posts
Mobile legends permainan terbaiknya di dunia
Post time 2017-12-11 08:54 PM | Show all posts
more marksman spammers then when new emblem is coming
Post time 2017-12-12 09:05 PM | Show all posts
mantap    jangan lupa isiiin saya diamond nama saya STEWARD
Post time 2017-12-13 02:51 PM | Show all posts
Saya yakin dan percaya pihak MLBB pasti memberikan yang terbaik buat para gamers
Post time 2017-12-15 02:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Wtf!!!
Post time 2017-12-16 03:41 AM | Show all posts
@Wtriple0 : After reading the first two sentences of your post it's like TL:DR, its really pay to win.
Post time 2017-12-16 04:24 AM | Show all posts
Im Confuse
Post time 2017-12-16 02:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by WanNurliyana-[OK] at 2017-12-16 2:02 PM   lv 1- lv 60 = 22774 Emblems 9x Different class emblems is 22777 E x 9 = 204,957 Emblems ------ Random 45 Emblems (lucky if you can get 55) = 50 Diamonds 204,957 Emblems = 227,731 Diamonds ------- 5000 Diamond = 99 USD 227,731 Diamond = 4,509 USD -------  Ok I am not complain about how expensive it is, I did calculation because sure I will spend that much money to upgrade all 8 different emblems. why? because I don't stick to one hero for the rest of my life, I enjoy this game and use anything. so all emblems are fun and useful for me. but developers make this system so stupid. since this is new update and yet still on advance server, battle server still get to pay more diamond for buying emblems to upgrade. so please sell specific emblems at a specific price at shop 24/7 and not limit to how many we can buy per week. a lot of new player started this game and I am pretty sure everyone wants to max everything and be on top. this system is slow especially the battle points part. yes you can buy all emblems but how long until you upgrade everything? long enough.. and worse part is why 50 diamond for random emblems? what if example I max my physical emblem and tank emblem to lv 60 already? I wouldn't want to buy 50 diamond / 45 random emblems and keep losing my value? we are talking about real money here. please also allow us to use 1 diamond per upgrade of emblems, battle point is really limited, even if you had created the new daily quest. although this is not my concern but some player "kids" are not able to use mommy's credit card, they want to buy hero, so with this limited amount of battle point, should I upgrade emblems or buy hero? and by the way the magical wheel , yes we get emblems chances when we are trying to obtain 200 magical points for miya and syber. which I got both already. so the wheels are useless. I have started this game 2 weeks ago. and a lot of event star light or season skin I am not able to get by diamonds. please put those skins on magical wheels thank you . so we can enjoy spinning the wheel and also get emblems. and remove trail skin gift. so pointless to be honest.   this is coming from a player who really spend money and support this server, I am not complain about price. just make it fair and square and remove those bugs. G
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-22 07:22 AM GMT+8