Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3434|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] NOOB TEAM AGAIN? NO PROBLEM! HERES WHY!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-29 09:23 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey Guys,

Back again with some tips for you all!.

So what is the one issue we all face? NOOB team mates!

AFK players, players that feed, jumping into 1v5, no one pushing turrets, or just plain old Dumb faustrating players!

So whats the Solution...

I thought about it and an idea came into my mind! what if you helped your teams get the kills? What if you got the noobs fed? What if you kept them safe, help them escape when needed?
Would the results be different??

So what the one hero that can do this!? I trialed many actually and the no doubt in my mind that AKAI is the one!.

This guy, Dives Stuns pushs them away if your trying to run or save your team or pushes them into their doom.

He is the one hero that can completely shatter the enemy teams Combinations or Separate their soucre of damage or even the one person in the team to causing your team to fall apart from his/her own team!

DIVIDE AND CONQUER!

So ive created a guide on how to make a NOOB team look like a pretty solid team!
The video Contents are

Build (Semi damage/Tank)
Reasoning- You need a back up plan, if you going to carry then you need to damage too. or atleast be able to weaken enemies for noob team mates.

Battle Spell (Ideally flicker) Because you want to do suprise flick and Use your ult or good for get away.
Alternative (Healing spell)

Copy and paste link Below into your browser and watch the TIPS AND TRICKS as well as how it all works.

https://youtu.be/8NUJd64zRTo

P.S
Please do show me some love by leaving a like.
Do suscribe if you find my guides helpful
Thank you in advance
Post time 2017-11-29 01:08 PM | Show all posts
True since i training Akai in classic a lot times then reach 40+ matches then i become good to use Akai then i tried in Ranked and got 6 winstreaks because i do flicker and ulti to enemy kagura, damage dealer and carrier to my team shut down them and reach base as well. I would recommend using Akai for solo q ranked, here Philippines a lot laggers and newbies players in Epic, I'm on Epic II
Post time 2017-12-4 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Up to low GM (GM IV), I think Franco can also carry. Learn how to hook it well, then you can have the advantage early game, by hook-kill turret defender, steal turret/jungle, then roam to do the same on other turret. with it, you can snowball the game and have a slight advantage. just try to end fast, Franco doesn't have much to offer late game.

High GM+, players are more adapted to Franco, so even if they are hooked, they know how to deal with it. Plus teams are more map-aware, Franco doesn't have much cc to help in 5v5. his tankiness is also not so good, compare with other tank.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-4 11:37 PM GMT+8