Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Argus2017
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] To all selfish main fanny players.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-9 03:39 AM | Show all posts
Fanny is still doing fine lmao, she's okay now - and I truly agree with you on assasins being the role of going in to pick off a certain focused character and leave, their job is assisting lanes with ganks and picking off the backline(which is mostly mage nowadays)
 Author| Post time 2017-12-9 10:11 AM | Show all posts
sadslick replied at 2017-12-9 03:39 AM
Fanny is still doing fine lmao, she's okay now - and I truly agree with you on assasins being the ro ...

See. I am disappointed how people roasted me in discord because they dont understand and get my points. Fanny is not an assassin and she is more likely to be killing machine.
Post time 2018-6-12 02:22 PM | Show all posts
Let's say, If you are Fanny player and you really love that hero and some people want to nerf her, Do you agree? Developers doing their jobs

Fanny is not much overpowered than before, Even cyclops can anti her, Lesley, Martis and more, I quess all marksman can counter her, One of the biggest nerf ever is the ENERGY, Fanny users before spamming a lot in walls as * because the skills is not much cost to the energy.

And wait, Not energy nerf is the biggest nerf ever, there is comming Revamp for fanny, The 2nd skills have cooldown, Yes i disagree about the revamp but mobile legends hero need to balance
Edited:

#RIPFANNY2k17-2k18
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-1 04:29 PM GMT+8