Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Argus2017
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] To all selfish main fanny players.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-23 08:19 PM | Show all posts
Agree
Post time 2017-11-23 09:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
well said bud, well said, totally agree on this
Post time 2017-11-23 10:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Dr.Peppero at 2017-11-23 10:58 PM

First of all kindly change the title of your post to selfish Fanny whiners cause it's insulting to lump all Fanny players with the cancerous crybabies you've previously seen (As a Fanny player I apologize beforehand for these idiots). The ones complaining about the nerf and posting #SaveFanny in the recent threads do not represent the majority of the Fanny playerbase and are made up mostly of people that bandwagoned when Fanny became OP.

Majority of the player-base have already moved-on, accepted and adapted to the nerf. Those fools you've been seeing are either a bunch of scrubs that couldn't adapt to the change or people who high from playing the previous OP Fanny and want her to remain OP. As a Fanny player I'm actually glad she's still strong after the nerf and people rarely ban her now and so I get to play her more in ranked.
Post time 2017-11-23 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Well said, but Fanny whiners never listen. In their mind, Fanny is,
cable make her unique (I agree with this) -> must spam cable -> trigger 1st skill -> kill
cable -> replace walk and boot
high difficulty + long time of practice -> must reward user -> make Fanny OP is the best reward
high energy consumption -> no more cable spam -> Fanny dead -> developer fault

I still remember what those Fanny whiners said after rework. Her passive is useless, her passive will not work, her energy gained will not support her energy consumption. But it end up with Fanny has infinite energy when come into battle especially in team fight. They never apologize for their misjudgment and remain silent.
Post time 2017-11-23 10:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Im a fanny user and i really hate the op fanny alot because even the noobs could use it and kill by just spamming near  walls lol but i really miss the old fanny before she was even modified . The old fanny sure needs skills and controls hmm.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-23 11:42 PM | Show all posts
True. Noobs will easily to use fanny cable and just spamming near wall ehhh. Difficulty hero but easy to use ewww.
Post time 2017-11-24 02:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
1v5? Smh FANNY CANNOT 1v5 OMFG HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE RO TELL U FANNY CANNOT 1v5 OMFG UNLESS SHE IS LIKE 3 LEVELS HIGHER THAN U STOP WATCHING YOUTUBE ABOUT STUPID PRO FANNY MONTAGES AND TRY PLAYING HER URSELF IM DONE
 Author| Post time 2017-11-24 02:57 AM | Show all posts
Edwardshadow replied at 2017-11-24 02:22 AM
1v5? Smh FANNY CANNOT 1v5 OMFG HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE RO TELL U FANNY CANNOT 1v5 OMFG UNLESS SHE  ...

i bet u r in low elo ranked like elite and master, unlike me epic has big chance to meet pro fanny :) thats how high elo ranked are not easy.
Post time 2017-11-24 05:25 AM | Show all posts
Do you even forget how many fanny has weakness?
Akai can stun her in wall so she unable to escape.
Saber can use ulti to stun fanny in 2 second.
Chou can stun him like saber, chou has almost all cc skills.
Ruby can stun her with 2nd skill and ulti.
Zilong can use 1st skill to bring her on turret/stun her.
Hayabusa can even win her with ulti.
Lancelot... he can own everyone, you know lol.
Tigreal has 2nd skill and ulti to stun her
Franco can hook him... if hes lucky.
Lolita... If fanny is stupid well yes she can stun her.
Gatogacka, Grock and hylos can stun her, like every tanks can.
Freya, she is good at cc fanny, trust me.
Cyclops and Odette can even stop her escaping, if theyre close of fanny.
Rafaela, Diggie, Nana, Moskova, Vexana, Eudora...
Only biggest weakness of fanny is being stunned and cc'd, she deserved being old fanny again.
Im saying this because im not fanny user and she deserved get old fanny back..
Post time 2017-11-24 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Her cables are unique. So keep it to a low quantity spam rate to ensure its always unique then. Keep spamming no stop, where the uniqueness... LOL .. Now I can't wait for next patch.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-1 02:42 AM GMT+8