Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 246|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Share] Lancelot is...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-20 09:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by revered_skies at 2017-11-20 09:36 AM

Not a cool character like many sees. He's just powerful today but he's going to be nerfed soon. In my current tier, grand master, the players I meet on solo q are like:
Oh my God there's Lancelot we're gonna lose, so they keep on feeding him and we eventually lose.

Please stop feeding him so he won't get powerful. Here are my tips to not feed him:

1.) Keep distance, if you have to leave defending your tower for that then do it.
2.) Wait for the triangle skill to end before attacking him. He will  be back to the last position before that skill so target that area
when he reappears there. His skill is punishable.
3.) Be always on the move, all his skills have no target lock they're all directional. It's difficult to catch you with the ult and dash skill
if you don't have permanent placement (most of the players that keep feeding him, I observed that they are just chasing him around
until they die).
4.) When ganking him, surprise attack him at the back while the other team mate is in front of him,. Observe him first before attacking.
After he uses any of his skills specially the triangle skill to the team mate in front of him, you (coming from the back) will then jump in and attack him
(if it's CC skill then it's better, so the team mate on the front can do a follow up and finish him). He is squishy so you should kill him as fast as you can, if you let him use another triangle skill he will be healed  (I'm not sure about this but that's what I observe), if he escapes past a tower, let him go, don't chase him to a tower.
5.) Don't engage alone. That's all assassins specialty, singling out a stray hero.
6.) related to 5, If the odds are not in your favor, run away, find the nearest ally to the map and go to them (look for the tank if you have one). Still don't engage, if the ally you have run to is not a good player press "initiate retreat". It's just to make him think twice before attacking you both, he would probabbly back out because he won't want to get ganked.

I have been doing my best not to feed him during early to mid game and all of my efforts gone to waste because others are too lazy to think of how to survive when he is around. He is not impossible to beat so don't get too impressed if he's there. He is easy to beat when working as a team, we just really have to be patient with the timing. For me, Moskov, Karrie specially Harley were more difficult to face in the past. And look where they are now...in the farm. Lol :D

IF you have more suggestions then please comment down below.
Post time 2017-11-20 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Place Ruby or Akai on his face, he will not smile.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-20 01:08 PM | Show all posts
iamfeeder replied at 2017-11-20 10:34 AM
Place Ruby or Akai on his face, he will not smile.

Yes, they are good for cc-ing Lancelot. Thank you :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-3-30 03:38 AM GMT+8