Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2583|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

REASON WHY I HATE PLAYING THIS GAME

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-19 12:20 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Fnrhyn at 2017-11-18 11:56 PM

I've been stopped playing this game since last month, because of the stupid players I always encountered and today I decided to play again. Guess what, there's no something new. There's still no improvement to this game. Especially to those players whose performming worst. Like trolling, selling the game. I wondering that report action will make improvement to this game. But still its a useless buttom that deduct only credits.
Post time 2017-11-19 10:18 AM | Show all posts
Playing with friends is the only answer and in that case you all have similar game plan too. Im thinking if i should stop playing too because of rude players i encounter lately sadly all of those are Filipino players and i have not yet encountered a single rude foreigner since i started. i dont know whats with them and they get mad and really pissed off if i decided not to join group fights and just focus on the true nature of the game which is about destroying turrets. Their language is totally 'unrefined' and thats what stops me, if i go down to their level then, what would I be.
Post time 2017-11-21 04:04 AM | Show all posts
I played so hard to reach elite 1 but due to cancer teammates i lost and lost and lost and lost and lost and lost and lost and lost  back to elite 3.

Screenshot_2017-11-21-01-18-28.png
Screenshot_2017-11-21-01-18-24.png
Post time 2017-11-19 10:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
cerealkiller replied at 2017-11-19 04:37 AM
There is a reason that keeps me playing this game is I have a team, I have friends who when assemble ...

Yea . But the chance for losing the game is very high . U cant solorank nowadays due to cancerous teamates . Im not being racist but most of the cancer are from indonesia . They talk too much but play like shit . Most of them . There are some good players too . I really hate when this happens . It make me angry and upset
Post time 2017-11-19 04:37 AM | Show all posts
There is a reason that keeps me playing this game is I have a team, I have friends who when assembled always play this game. I know there are a lot of bad players out there that sometimes make me angry, and upset. That's the game, not always we can win.
Post time 2017-11-19 08:28 PM | Show all posts
Blyatseeker replied at 2017-11-19 10:13 AM
Yea . But the chance for losing the game is very high . U cant solorank nowadays due to cancerous  ...

Actually I am a player from Indonesia but I agree with your opinion about Indonesian players. if you play solo the possibility of win does exist, but the defeat is certain. But ever since I was in the top division I rarely found a bad player. Despite the defeat, it's because the opposing game is better than our team.
Post time 2017-11-19 08:35 PM | Show all posts
Blyatseeker replied at 2017-11-19 12:13 PM
Yea . But the chance for losing the game is very high . U cant solorank nowadays due to cancerous  ...

Same here, I'm not generalizing but most of the Mexicans I played with in any kind of match ends up feeding the enemy team, afking or talking crap in a language that's not English.
Post time 2017-11-23 05:06 PM | Show all posts
I have same problems to when i solo rank, and really my fellow Indonesian can said a really rude words, make me angry and ruin the mood for playing, but everything change whenever i play with my friends the game become more fun even when losing.
Post time 2017-11-23 05:28 PM | Show all posts
if you're having a hard time don't solo queue... invite friends who have the same rank as you and form a team i that way you will have a higher chance of winning
Post time 2017-11-24 01:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Tnb@Dynamite replied at 2017-11-21 04:04 AM
I played so hard to reach elite 1 but due to cancer teammates i lost and lost and lost and lost and  ...

chill man , u still had a long way to go haha
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-15 07:41 PM GMT+8