Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 695|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

Banned my account

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-17 08:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear Mobile legend,
            I'm recently banned my Facebook acc from MLBB official group,but I didn't make a mistake and not infringe any rules.I cannot see group and posts from groups.I'm supporting MLBB and so I need to review posts from groups.Please unbanned me!!!!!!And If I infringe your rules,you can ban again!!!
                        Thank for helping me :)
Post time 2017-11-17 09:42 PM | Show all posts
Do you mean that you got banned from MLBB Official Groups on Facebook? We don't have anything to do with Official MLBB Group Admins, you can directly ask them.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-19 01:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I not know what is admin account and where he live!Thank you for suggesting me :)
Post time 2019-1-27 12:27 PM | Show all posts
MyatMinKhant replied at 2017-11-18 09:17 PM
I not know what is admin account and where he live!Thank you for suggesting me :)

Try checking the group and see if you're still in it. If you're not, then try to contact the Administrators by going to the 'Members' Panel. Try to send them a message and make up with them.

Sorry to break it up for ya, but the Mods here don't have anything to do with the Official Staffs in those Groups.

Cheers.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-21 08:49 AM GMT+8