Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 671|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Fun Items and Other Suggestion

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-15 05:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Khaltz at 2017-11-16 11:19 PM

Please do support this thread if
you have liked one of these items.

Earth Shaker:
+850 HP
+10% CDR
+20 Armor & MR
UniquePassive-Giant Strength: After using a skill, enchance next basic attack to deal 3%~6% of MaxHP as Physical Damage to a connical area. Cooldown 3s. (it's a tank item that focuses on dealing damage scaling on HP, maybe more tank will play. Or even Tank Meta will start)

Reversed Dagger:
+30% AS
+70 AD
+10 MS
UniquePassive-Reversal: Every basic attack add stacks to 'Reversal' up to 5. At max stack, every 3rd attack will be CONVERTED to deal 140%AD as Magic Damage. (dont know if the stats are good enough. Basically an item for fun builds, you can deal large amounts of Magic Damage but you cannot lifesteal it.)

Soul Chest:
+350 HP
+10% CDR
+40 Mana Regen
UniquePassive-Catch: On assist, enemy will drop a SOUL. By collecting it, receive extra 30Gold and gain stack of 'release' up to 5 max.
UniquePassive-Release: When an allied hero get close, use 1 stack of 'release' to heal the hero for 150~300. Cooldown 3s. (Item for supports! Passive stacks with the Shoes one, more golds for us! But you must get it first, you can also heal your allies like Lolita gives shields.)

Butcher's Knife:
+80 AD
+25 ArmorPen
UniquePassive-ExternalBleed: damaging enemy units with SKILL will apply EXTERNAL BLEED, reducing targets HPregen by 8% for 3s.
UniquePassive-BloodChase: Enemies with EXTERNAL BLEED will be visible on bushes, attacking this unit will grant 10MS for 1s. (Is this overkill for assassin item? The stats only grants pure AD and Flat Armor Pen. No CDR/ASPD at all or lifesteal)

Runic Blade:
+200 Mana
+30 MP Regen
+50 AD
+10% CDR
UniquePassive-Perserve: After casting a skill, the nxt skill's mana consumption will reduce by 10%, cooldown 5.
UniquePassive-Essence: After a kill or assist, instantly regen 10% of MaxMana, cooldown 8. (Well isnt that a great mana regen item for AD champs?).

Illusion Scepter:
+45 AP
+20 Armor
UniquePassive-Mirage: When HP drops up to 45% MIRAGE activates and you'll be IMMUNE to basic attack for 2s, casting skills will cancel the effect. Cooldown 30s.(mini Karina 1st skill but without +MS,
A good counterpart of Magic Blade but for Mages).

For Item Build and Item Cost, i haven't decided that far, lets us hear/read your suggestion or comments on these items.

Changelogs:
2017/11/15- Added Butcher'sKnife & RunicBlade.
2017/11/16- Added Illusion Scepter.

Post time 2017-11-15 06:15 PM | Show all posts
First item is nice.The problem is 5-10 is way to much because it is area damage,am i right?
Second item just like LT:D.Maybe it will be useful for MM.35 ASP changed to 30.MaybexD
Third item stats are crazy.If the cost is too low.It would be OP.

Overall your idea is nice.Keep it up!Maybe the developer will take your idea.(Hopefully)
 Author| Post time 2017-11-15 07:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Arson94 replied at 2017-11-15 06:15 PM
First item is nice.The problem is 5-10 is way to much because it is area damage,am i right?
Second i ...

Ah, yes the first item. I did thought that its a bit high, maybe i'll increase the CD. and for the 3rd item, im thinking that the combining recipe would be high priced (just like how annoying it was to build fallen sword *before*). Thx for the response ; )
Post time 2017-11-15 07:27 PM | Show all posts
Indeed the first item sounds overpowered, more overpowered than the cursed helmet or even two helmets combined. You can somehow reduce it to like 3-5% only. The second item sounds good tho, but somehow a hybrid item not just for tanks. Third one looks promising, but agree to the first reply, that it might ruin the game if it costs low. You can somehow make it cost low as an early game item for fast money making but less gold earned.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-15 07:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2017-11-15 07:27 PM
Indeed the first item sounds overpowered, more overpowered than the cursed helmet or even two helmet ...

Thx for the suggestions. I'll add another one while changing those.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-15 09:41 PM | Show all posts
UP FOR UPDATES
Post time 2017-11-16 07:41 AM | Show all posts
Wow,Runic Blade is OP to Moskov(OMG)
Butcher Knife XD No idea maybe reduce AD to 75 from 90.
About the first item,I think just put increase 20 MR and Armor.First hybrid item for Tank
 Author| Post time 2017-11-16 11:17 PM | Show all posts
Arson94 replied at 2017-11-16 07:41 AM
Wow,Runic Blade is OP to Moskov(OMG)
Butcher Knife XD No idea maybe reduce AD to 75 from 90.
About t ...

I think they'll be adding new items after the new season, i hope it'll be sooner. Illusion Scepter added
Post time 2017-11-17 01:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice idea but i think the item should be in expensive prize spesialy runic blade
Post time 2017-11-17 10:39 AM | Show all posts
I like it.How creative is your idea
Wow!Suprise with the Illusion Sceptor,question is...
What happen if Lancelot use ULT that can one shot you during that timeXD
Just comment,not mean complaint
Keep it up!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 10:58 PM GMT+8