Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1230|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Payment problem

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-14 04:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My nickname is XMonirX
I spended €5,49 and i don't receive any Diamonds Can you resolve this problem please.
Screenshot_20171113-031246.png
Post time 2017-11-14 05:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, firstly, try restart game. About recharge problem, you have to report it to cs in-game, by click Customer Service icon (on next to YT icon). > Payment Problem.if provided form, just fill it correctly with valid information. Thx,QS
Post time 2017-11-25 10:08 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi,i also faced the same problem, my nickname is Red.Haired.ChimpanZe, and do you know where could i find information regarding acc server? Where do i see the purchase email which contain GPA-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxx
Post time 2017-12-2 07:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-28 11:54 AM

Hi I have purchased starlight of this month and have not received alucard's skin yet. Please resolve this issue immediately

Also I have not received any email from you after my purchase. But I have the payment reference number. Resolve this issue immediately, iam annoyed how can such institute be so careless with customers money. This is very unprofessional.

Klidr replied at 2017-11-25 10:08 AM
Hi,i also faced the same problem, my nickname is Red.Haired.ChimpanZe, and do you know where could i ...

I have not received any either. Did they resolve your issue
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-6 02:58 PM GMT+8