Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 921|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Bug Gift Skin for FB Friends

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-14 04:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I want to send skin to my FB friends, but his name not listed in gift skin friends. So add him manually and synchrone Fb friends and now he listed in gift skin friend. But I have to wait 7 days to gift him skin. I already friends with him in game more than 7 days
Post time 2017-11-14 05:44 PM | Show all posts
Hi machineru,
if not wrong,  after new rules and requirements, account should be lvl 20 and shud be friend in-game for 7 days.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-15 09:35 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2017-11-14 05:44 PM
Hi machineru,
if not wrong,  after new rules and requirements, account should be lvl 20 and shud be  ...

but he is my FB Friends, and we already be friends long time ago, we both has max level
Is FB friends doesnt count? but my some other FB friends listed in gift skin friends and i can gift it
Post time 2017-11-15 02:56 PM | Show all posts
machineru replied at 2017-11-15 07:35 AM
but he is my FB Friends, and we already be friends long time ago, we both has max level
Is FB frie ...

It happened to me too, i wanted to send skin to my fb frn, but need to be friend again in-game to send skins. It think this is how it works. Maybe they will reduce the no.of days in future.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 11:34 PM GMT+8