Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 891|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Team Recruiting] Pro Lord Philippines squad

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-13 11:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi everyone since my squad died out few days ago because our players quitted this game because of difficult to climb ranked and they had move on to another games and some of our members focused on their job as well. Everyone can join our squad but only minimum requirements below. ( For Philippines players only since i am living here Philippines so that not to have lag when playing with other country ).

Requirements

Division: Grandmaster to Epic, more chance to accept is smurf account :)

1. Basic map awareness and please watch over teammate in whole map. Go help and save teammate when they are being chased by enemies.
2. Be active daily and tolerable inactive for weekdays but have to be active weekends.
3.be cooperative and know right positioning, good timing and reserve skills for important target.
4.higher chance to accept your application is you can play almost all heroes.
5.know how to encounter every op heroes in meta like lancelot, fanny, kagura and akai.
6. Win rate doesnt matter but what is important to me is that you show me your skills and meet those requirements all of above.

Information:

IGN AJHELL
Game ID 78052460 3218 Squad ID 295496
Squad name Pro Lord Philippines

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 07:52 AM GMT+8