Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Kingofwarrior
Collapse the left

Email of customer service

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-27 10:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
dear mobile legend bakit po ba di ako nakakapasok sa brawl at classic wala ppalagi nalang mag 8minutes kahit hindi pa ako nakakapag simula at nababawasan ito ng cridit ano po ng yare???  #louiegel1725
Post time 2018-2-7 01:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello i have a problem because of the update. My original server is in the other server i cant switch server now. Please cani change it back to my original server? I spent many cash on that server..
Post time 2018-2-8 12:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello moba , yesterday i brought starlight membership but I didn't received it , my ign - warrior king , email contain- hjsaikia082@gmail.com , game id-122115742 , transaction ref no - IGACWFDNUO , it almost 12 hours passed , please help me get my item's , thanking you.
Post time 2018-2-8 10:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why the heck that every time that I play classic/rank/brawl it reconnects   
Post time 2018-2-8 10:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
DEARMOBILELEGENDS,Please make it easier to earn battlepoints because I get tired of playing the same heroes over and over again
Post time 2018-2-8 10:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
DEARMOBILELEGENDS,Please make it easier to earn battlepoints because I get tired of playing the same heroes over and over again
Post time 2018-3-1 02:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Dear sir, i always play together 2 or 3 afks players in match. I reported afk players and ask customer service. I want to know why always meet these players. AFK rules is so weak. Lost credit, it easily to refill.  pls consider for players bcz lost ranking. Playtogether with them how to win.U know what i mean. How to encounter.may elite or warrior level can do it. Higher level how to play. Pls review of my suggestion and reply how to avoid afk players.
Post time 2018-3-23 10:42 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Good day! I want to ask in what way can I recover my account in Mobile Legends. What happened is that my first account was bound to my Facebook account. And when I redownloaded your game, everything starts again from the beginning. This results in the creation of a new account. Then, when I tried to log in to my existing account, I accidentally bind my new account to my facebook account.
Post time 2018-3-24 07:36 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello...way my account cannot use to play mobile legend
Post time 2018-3-29 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Hi! I had account 30 lvl without having been bound to any social platform...after this i made 2 more account because ppl told me i must switch account to facebook or email but its don't work because the old one was without been bound to any social platform

How can retrive the account?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-16 09:34 PM GMT+8