Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 28336|Reply: 91
Collapse the left

[Share] HOW TO COUNTER KAGURA? TIP PLEASE!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-12 02:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by iamfeeder at 2017-11-12 08:14 PM

To all pro Kagura out there:
Please provide tips how to counter Kagura, so crybaby out they can learn how to counter her instead make lousy nerf request.
I give you out there tips to counter her.
1) Use assassin, Karina or Hayabusa. Ambush her when she busy poke enemies. She can't escape far with her umbrella away from her.
2) Kagura without her umbrella is a siting duck. Team with Lancelot to mess her up.
3) Zilong, Fanny, Akai, Harley, Hayabusa & Eudora is her worst enemies.
4) Get her in late game. She weak during late game.
5) Brings fight to her. Gank must start with her becauss she can't do much if she in the middle of clash.
Post time 2017-11-12 06:41 PM | Show all posts
Edited by SkyeMLBB at 2017-11-12 06:53 PM

Hey! Here's a good joke,
Kagura walks into a bar...
There are no counters.
IF THE PLAYER IS a LITERAL AVERAGE AT KAGURA PLAYER/ PRO and WITH A TEAM, I KID YOU NOT; you will get outplayed and die.
She has a purify, a freaking purify. Kagura will and WILL escape, provided the player has common sense.Some will say, once it's used; get rid of her. No, if they possess Kagura style common sense, a wise one will always be ready and be aware. Short cooldowns on mid-game on her skills remedy this.
She has the damage, the mobility, coupled with difficulty; the thing making her balanced.
Moonton took that away, and now; look at the monstrosity that is reworked Kagura.

Now... How to counter Kagura? If met with the prerequisites of being an average Kagura, she counters you.
But I guess Eudora is a good candidate, autoaims... Burst. But what good is that if you can't get to late game? Kagura dominates all phases of the game, (probably not late but... Who gets to late game in high tiers?) She'll have the upper hand before your items.

Disclaimer :
I don't want to induce any rage haha, just wanted to share some hefty details and truth about her. Again, probably Eudora? But... Hey. ^ /s
That's just my fair input and opinion, and probably others too.

(yes, salt is currently intertwining in my blood but this is seriously real. Also, for dummies? Countering a normal Kagura player is easier said than done (bonus points if the said player is with a team.))
5v5 fair MOBA!
#balance mah azz .

Post time 2017-11-12 07:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-8 05:52 PM
iamfeeder replied at 2017-11-12 07:24 PM
I not new to this game. Its you who new.
1st link post clearly enemies rushing to finish the game  ...

I can't take you seriously with bad sentence structure and a loop of Shizuka running with her boobs bouncing.

Pro tip: If you're going to argue with someone on the Internet, learn English. Baii.

PS: I've killed a Kagura so your point there doesn't make any sense. :))

PPS: I'm having so much fun if you haven't noticed.

iamfeeder replied at 2017-11-12 07:14 PM
Can she solo 3 enemies? No she cannot do that. Can she melt a tank? No she cannot do that.

Oh, you must be very new at this game.

Buy some time and watch this video evidence/s as a proof to my point:

"Yes she can't."
Kagura solo defends against 4+Lord. We won too!

"She indeed can't."
Kagura Rework ULT has happened.

Also, actually that is true but who gets to late game anyways in super high tier again. @-@
I'm out for now. ~

Comments

I'm very sure I provided evidence and facts lol.  Post time 2017-11-12 07:43 PM
can't find a good facts to against my subject then you attacked my english. Very mature  Post time 2017-11-12 07:41 PM
Again, I can't understand someone who's speaking like a dilapidated battery-operated speaking toy. LOLOL.  Post time 2017-11-12 07:39 PM
grammar nazi spotted  Post time 2017-11-12 07:39 PM
Duh you just point is invalid. You just lazy to learns how to counter her. Its you who clueless.  Post time 2017-11-12 07:36 PM
PPPS: Stop editing your replies. It makes you look like a clueless wanker on a debate.  Post time 2017-11-12 07:34 PM
Post time 2017-11-12 03:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
only the forth point u made works. first, karina is definately not a good counter of all kinds of mages because karina can immune only basic attacks, which mages dont use normally for main damage source. Second, Lancelot can be a good counter of noob kagura, but never good kagura. lancelot does not have stun, so kagura can use her purple 2nd skill after throwing her umbrella to a relatively safe location. Third, Eudora had no advantage when going against kagura, if i use kagura solo mid against eudora, i can make sure i kill her as soon as i reach lvl 4. fanny and zilong are good counters of kagura, especially zilong. but zilong sometimes might be tricked by good kagura users, such as good kagura dash back into her teammates when zilong locked his 2nd ability. So i want to add one, a good tank will absorb a good amont of damage, which gives teammates time to escape from her ult. the time kagura does not have ult, what she can do is just harassing with 1st ability. and kagura without a good tank is useless in teamfight
Post time 2017-11-13 12:35 AM | Show all posts
SkyeMLBB replied at 2017-11-12 06:41 PM
Hey! Here's a good joke,
There are no counters.

I can support this claim.I don’t play Kagura at all ranked but went into a game and did 43% damage of the whole team. All I did was stand back and let my team push while I zone the enemy.

Even with a ton of magic res you can’t counter her.
I play tank role a lot and when I build magic resist on other mages, it works as good counter but for Kagura it’s like a mage version of Lancelot. Insane burst and no counters, not even defense items.

Also she clears the jungle faster than any hero. I’d say faster than even Fanny the jungle clear monster.
I might even just “main” her just to get up rank because I know not a lot of people have her.
B87CA73E-D501-4020-A80B-6079D2527038.jpeg
BFA55360-2B5B-4FB9-92C5-2C191086AF3A.jpeg
Post time 2017-11-12 05:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by ElzrpsdIII17 at 2017-11-12 09:35 PM

I hate to give it away, but for the sake of minimizing all that NERF NERF HERE , AND NERF NERF THERE, HERE A NERF, THERE A NERF, EVERYWHERE A NERF! NERF! OLD MCDONALD'S tip for you would be knowing your enemy's kagura. Be observant of the skills that she just used. There's always this few seconds when a kagura is vulnerable the most. And in case, you havent figure it out, im talking about when all her skills are in cool down. Also, dont be one of those many players who are just so eager to kill her that you would chase her thinking that you could finally get your sweet revenge. Lmao. I personally enjoy those times a layla with less than half her hp would desperately do her best to murder me with a just a few more attacks. Guess what, the time you spend chasing her, specially when she's totally out of your range, is actually enough for her skills to cool down and friggin stab u with her umbrella. This happens a lot in the early- mid game. Just. Don't. (Unless youve got so much magic resistance, hp, and damage at that point) then go for it but a good kagura would most likely have already escaped to safety. Another thing is to ambush her, but u gotta make sure u are not alone if youre not a tank or a good fighter. Now on team fights, DO NOT STAY TOGETHER IN ONE PLACE SPECIALLY IF YOU ARE THE SQUISHIEST OF EM ALL, CAUSE ONCE SHE USE HER ULT YOU'RE JUST GOKNG TO BE THE FIRST TO DIE IF YOU ARE NOT QUICK ENOUGH TO GET AWAY FROM HER. Actually there's just too many ways to counter her, the best thing to do to know how to counter her is actually knowing her, and how her combos and skills work, and of course, TIMING. So there you go, try to do that instead of adding up to the pile of dogs barking NERD! NERF! out here cause srsly, i know these peopme who cry for nerfs are the ones who are all about Killing in the game. And im sure a great majority of em are the ones who talk trash whenever they get the upperhand. And they just cant feel strong enough to do that when they get to face with a hero "that hast to be nerfed coz they're too OP".    So yea. THANK YOU, AND SORRY IF ITS KINDA LENGTHY, I JUST CANT TAKE ANYMORE OF THOSE NERF NERDS CRYING FOR, YOU KNOW, NERF.   PEACE OUT!
Post time 2017-11-12 06:50 PM | Show all posts
SkyeMLBB replied at 2017-11-12 06:41 PM
Hey! Here's a good joke,
There are no counters.

Spot on, m8. Kagura is way too OP now in the meta.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-12 07:44 PM | Show all posts
olDIE replied at 2017-11-12 07:42 PM
You've just restated your argument.

Can't deal with you anymore, I might get a brain hemorrhage i ...

Then you have right not to post or reply in my thread. So please.. Do us a favor & leave..
Post time 2017-11-12 07:42 PM | Show all posts
iamfeeder replied at 2017-11-12 07:33 PM
THERE! YOU SAID YOU KILLED HER!! SHE NOT EVEN INVINCIBLE!
p.s you just admitted you killed her. the ...

You've just restated your argument.

Can't deal with you anymore, I might get a brain hemorrhage if I continue on.

Post time 2017-11-12 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Well, i can escape akai, fanny, zilong in jungle. I usually wait for karina to use her ult. There is a split second gap to escape karina's Ult without getting much damage using kagura's second skill. To counter harley, i always put my umbrella inside a friendly tower or somewhere faraway so i can teleport when he use his ult. I keep flicker just in case. So that makes Eudora and Hayabusa the only enemy. Though her weakness can come when she is on the lane. Kagura is usually protected by team mates as she has long range. The best way to gank with flicker. Kagura cant escape if ganked.
Post time 2017-11-12 04:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Learn to understand Kagura skill mechanism and cool down, then I believe you can easily counter. Kagura only can deal decent damage during early game, but she is rather squishy, get a locking champion then can counter her
Post time 2017-11-12 03:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Add Akai to her list of counter, what a nightmare!

Comments

Akai literally counters everyone that is banned in Draft Pick lol  Post time 2017-11-13 07:10 AM
 Author| Post time 2017-11-12 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-8 05:58 PM
KingKahFai replied at 2017-11-12 03:15 PM
Add Akai to her list of counter, what a nightmare!

Of course. She can't do anything against Akai

Akre replied at 2017-11-12 03:20 PM
only the forth point u made works. first, karina is definately not a good counter of all kinds of ma ...

Yet its depends in situational right? A good fighter can eliminate a good Kagura (Roger or Zilong). Another tips! cmon give them more tips.

Another tip: Once she used her dash & 2nd purple skill. She cannot escape anymore. Get her..
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2017-11-12 04:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Learn to understand Kagura skill mechanism and cool down, then I believe you can easily counter. Kagura only can deal decent damage during early game, but she is rather squishy, get a locking champion then can counter her
Post time 2017-11-12 05:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
this is so true, her early-mid damage is high but during late game her damage is just a meh. one tip i can give is, to focus on her umbrella during laning or chasing. you can always predict when she is about to use the umbrella. it's easy because she just cant resist not using it. another thing is, she is very weak against fighter during mid-late game, she even lost 1v1 with alucard Ai. oh, im not pro at using kagura tho. need to put it there
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-13 01:20 PM GMT+8