Register now.
Author: MasterZeR0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Developer Update: Hero Balance Changes

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-9 12:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-1 11:40 AM

Who use fanny after that ...  hopeless

We r so much walking  with fanny  for that previous update. After a  full  combo need it   rest some sec..  bt  noting happen with other hero
Post time 2017-11-9 12:16 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think you guys should think about bane and freya.  They are long forgotten heroes.  As for freya she can't counter roger.  Freya used to be the best hero in mobile legends but now she is dumb.  Secondly i would like to talk about bane.  He is useless now.  You guys should rework on freyaband bane.  And this is little weird but the new remade freya custtom model is so odd.  The previous one was better and looks more like fighter. Lastly lancelot needs to be nerfed but spare cyclops.  He had been nerfed so bad before
Post time 2017-11-9 12:17 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CYCLOPS should be remained same as before. His 2nd skill should not be balanced. He already has very low hp and slow movement.
Post time 2017-11-9 12:31 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well there you go to all you cry babies I hope your happy now lance got nerfed and poor cyclops , cyclops didn’t even need a nerf anyways congrats
Post time 2017-11-9 12:34 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Moonton logic: *acknowledge what is broken about new Fanny* *leaves as is and calls it balance* *plans a new skin for Fanny* *nerfs Fanny to death after 1-2 weeks*
Post time 2017-11-9 12:38 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think the nerf on cyclops is fair, he has super low CD, and high damage. So a slight decrease in damage for his second skill is fair. He's still the best mage in the game next to kagura.
Post time 2017-11-9 12:40 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
cyclops doesn't have escape skill, skill 2 is the only life saver for cyclops, you making this game more worse than before. and fanny I agree if cable cooldown 0.5-1sec after successful using that cable...
Post time 2017-11-9 12:40 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think you should only make cyclops 2nd skill slower and scale the damage just a little bit, not very much. Many in this thread says cyclops doesn't need balancing. The thing is, cyclops is very popular rn, rank 1 mage. That's why they think they need to "balance" him a bit, but yeah i agree that damage nerf on the gif is pretty bad, should've just reduce it a little bit, not that much.
Post time 2017-11-9 12:51 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You’re killing Cyclops way too much. First slowed him? Second nerf him with longer CD? Now this? You’re killing him. No one will ever use him. There are bunch of stronger heroes there. Then you keep making new OP heroes? Cyclops will be one shot kill. He won’t last long in battle. BALANCED IT PROPERLY.
Post time 2017-11-9 12:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-1 11:45 AM

fanny needs charges for her cable . it needs to be slower also . her moment speed is unreal . fanny can take my alu aa jump an my sabers ults and take me all the way across the map into her base . that's totally fair right .I ult this fanny at my base turret an she takes e across the entire  map to,her base . yall are fuck ing unreal to even ha e this hero still so buffed

Also every time you introduce a new hero you give all them insane utility and very small skill cap to even play them .an their all fueling 32000 except that pos digger . stop with yall greedy ass bulls hit makes ,e never want to reload diamonds for this game
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-16 09:29 PM GMT+8