Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: MasterZeR0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Developer Update: Hero Balance Changes

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-8 10:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
If the developer wants to decrease Lancelot's 2nd skill damage is fine like decrease to 175-200(original 250) but don't decrease the area effect, if not he will died and I think that he will just go to hell when facing other players. Or you increase other heroes damage or create more new heroes who can defeat these three heroes.
Post time 2017-11-8 10:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
SkyLai replied at 2017-11-8 10:41 PM
Sorry, one more thing. Assasins are high damage dealers and low Hp. So Lancelot have the highest dam ...

I totally agree with you, that’s why he will lose in late game team fight. He is very easily to die although first and ulti skill can be used to escape, but because of his low HP, late game team fight does not bring any advantage to him.
Post time 2017-11-8 11:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why reduced lancelot 2nd skill? Lancelot is too squishy even more in late game because of enemy items. Just increase the cooldown that would be enough
Post time 2017-11-8 11:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Cyclops nerfing again ? I maybe stop from playing this game. 2nd skill didnt work properly. Please be notice about our comment or u will lose ur fans mlbb.
Post time 2017-11-8 11:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
FUCK YOU!!!! REALLY??? YOU HAVE KARINA WITH INSANE DAMAGE AND REGENERATION ABILITIES AND YOU FIRST MAKE SABER A SHIT OF PLAYER AND NOW LANCELOT? REALLY???? IM GOING TO UNISTALL THIS FUCKING GAME
Post time 2017-11-8 11:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I will go to play other game, at least they won’t change hero skill so frequently.
Post time 2017-11-8 11:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I don't think changing cyclops' 2nd skill is a good idea. I hope you're concentrating your efforts about thre lag issues.
Post time 2017-11-8 11:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ML team, I want to ask you one question, if all heroes got pro player, will you nerfed all heroes? Think wisely before take action. I am your fans, I hope this game will have more player and exist in this world for very long years. Just increase damage of heroes who can counter those hero or come out with new heroes who can counter those heroes.
Post time 2017-11-8 11:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-1 11:36 AM

FANNY IS BULLAHIIIT YOU KNOW CAN EVEN 4 V 5 CAN SECURE KILL AND MOAT OF ALL FIRST SKILL CONNECTING BY THE WIRE IS MORE ADVANTAGES IN
Let me correct my self 1 v5
Post time 2017-11-8 11:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
جميلة
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-16 09:58 PM GMT+8