Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: MasterZeR0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Developer Update: Hero Balance Changes

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-8 10:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-1 11:35 AM

For Lancelot, the only useful skill is second skill, first skill is for escape and ulti skill sometimes only have chance to use (when enermy get stunned), because it takes time and enermy will run away, I not agree to reduce his 2nd skill damage, but at least make the area become smaller ?

But I don’t think this balancing is a good way to solve this problem, it is better you come out new hero that can counter those hero then keep changing... I still can accept lag, but I cannot accept the hero skill keep changing...
Post time 2017-11-8 10:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
awesome game mobile bang bang
Post time 2017-11-8 10:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Typo: than keep changing
Post time 2017-11-8 10:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sorry, one more thing. Assasins are high damage dealers and low Hp. So Lancelot have the highest damage, but his weakness is he has lowest Hp in assassins, this has balanced his own. If Lanxelot have higher Hp, maybe he must be balanced so that he will not be too immortal.
Post time 2017-11-8 10:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I agree with the others on not nerfing cyclops.. i mean come on.. he's not an aoe mage he only shines on one on one battle.. nerf him and he's almost nothing.. come on devs there are other mages or heroes who are much more over powered than cyclops..
Post time 2017-11-8 10:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fanny way more balanced on previous era when Argus released....  And for the lancelot, the triangle skill (idk the name) the slow effect are so much for heroes like Zilong or Saber or even Alucard and it dealt such a high dmg alsk, reduce the slow effect. And for the Cyclops about the changing of that second skills, I agree with it all.... And also the ultimate skill are too OP to counter Warriors
Post time 2017-11-8 10:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Or increase the damage of certain hero that can counter counter those heros.
Post time 2017-11-8 10:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice hak hak
Post time 2017-11-8 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Twiddler replied at 2017-11-8 10:41 PM
I agree with the others on not nerfing cyclops.. i mean come on.. he's not an aoe mage he only shine ...

Did you mean Kagura?
Post time 2017-11-8 10:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Do you think increase the heroes who can counter those heroes is pretty good too instead of you keep changing the kill and make their user hate you???
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-14 01:08 PM GMT+8