Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: MasterZeR0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Developer Update: Hero Balance Changes

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-8 10:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i think cyclop is just fight. since it already nerf with long ulti CD and decrease movement speed! it barely to run and kill others! Harley on the other hand! it need nerf little bit with his ulti CD
Post time 2017-11-8 10:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lol. Cyclops' 2nd skill got balanced? You're joking. First you reduced his base speed and now his 2nd skill? That second skill is a life saver if he is being chased or ganked. Please devs, I know players are complaining why some heroes are overpowered but please "BALANCE" it properly. Play your game and find out why you shouldn't change his 2nd skill. Cyclops can be easily chased.
Post time 2017-11-8 10:05 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-1 11:33 AM
Qpid replied at 2017-11-8 09:59 PM
Wtf! Its not fun at all if you reduce the damage dealt by lancelot. Because that's unfair for us who ...

Yea right. Preach on bro. Whom are you kidding by saying he's not OP? His 2nd skill is enough for him to go 1v3 and not die since he can spam it always while being immune too and deal huge amounts of AOE damage. Atleast Fanny isn't immune during her cable spam and also she's a lot more difficult to master and play.

shadeofdarkness replied at 2017-11-8 10:05 PM
Lol. Cyclops' 2nd skill got balanced? You're joking. First you reduced his base speed and now his 2n ...

Exactly. That ulti CD increase was enough in my opinion. I feel slow af cause of his movement speed nerf and he can already be chased every before the nerf. Why do the devs think Cyclops needed adjustments anyways? He's not perma-banned anymore since the nerf he got.
Post time 2017-11-8 10:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Omg cyclops after nerfed is already easy to be killed and you're goin to nerf this hero again? I'm done.
Post time 2017-11-8 10:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Can i ask ? Will lancelot be strong after the update ? And i didnt understand about fanny nerf
Post time 2017-11-8 10:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I want bane rework
Post time 2017-11-8 10:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
nerf fanny..i will stop playing mobile legend..
Post time 2017-11-8 10:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-1 11:34 AM
RSN1997 replied at 2017-11-8 07:50 PM
I think Fanny is better when she was before Argus update. Because her energy regen is 5, and when de ...

agree!!  But I think developer wouldn't admit they had made a wrong decision. So that they will try to find other way instead of roll back to previous setting.

I think if you want to nerf Cyclop's 2nd skill, better erase the nerf your all done at last time(Movement speed and Ulti CD). if not, Cyclop will be a another Zilong. No one will use Cyclop.
Post time 2017-11-8 10:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This is not balancing but to stop people from using Cyclope. His ulti skill can be cancelled or even immuneted by some hero, and the second skill is not slow + low damage. I feel it is useless now. At least you change second skill attack speed without lower too much damage. Believe me, Cyclope user will drop by >80% after this “balancing” it is really not fair!
Post time 2017-11-8 10:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why the lancelot's 2nd skill damage reduced? It is normal for the people who are skillful to play with, I am also one of the lancelot player. Sometimes I met opponent lancelot who is lancelot newbie, he/she can't fight and always died, sometimes I have the same thing. The Hp too low but for the skillful ones to play with low Hp is OK and sometimes died. I hope lancelot can still be strong as before, I don't want this updated new lancelot's 2nd skill damage. And I hope lancelot does not get weak after this new update.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-16 10:25 PM GMT+8