Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 421|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

Greatest tip/reminder from ML.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-8 05:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Quote: "This game is about destroying towers, so don't get too caught up in your number of kills. Destroying the enemy's base is the true victory."

Post time 2017-11-8 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Totally agree with this, but still, players fail to remember this reminder and focuses too much on their KDA when in fact the goal of the game is to destroy the enemy's base.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-8 08:31 PM | Show all posts
I feel invisible when they ignore me and they just continue fighting while im cleaning a lane. The opponents didnt even care too.. Theyre on the same mind frame with my teammates.. While i was just strolling and cleaning peacefully lol after cleaning and into the enemy's base , theyre not yet done my goodness
Post time 2017-11-8 08:32 PM | Show all posts
sony0 replied at 2017-11-8 08:31 PM
I feel invisible when they ignore me and they just continue fighting while im cleaning a lane. The o ...

Well, that's a good point as well. Their clashing gives you more opportunity to push which is pretty much good.
Post time 2017-11-9 01:29 PM | Show all posts
yes. A lot of low elo players go get kills instead of defending. Defending turrets are much more important than even getting a penta kill. Priotise defending than killing even if you are the strongest in the game.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-10 06:05 PM | Show all posts
I just finished playing now and during the last match there was this guy who was so angry at another player  (luckily not me) and said to stop stealing his kills, now i get conscious like should i save this player or its his show... Lol.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-10 06:06 PM | Show all posts
Now im thinking maybe i should ask first to be courteous before saving someone haha
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-23 01:43 PM GMT+8