Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 569|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Request] New and Updated Jungle Tutorial

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-8 12:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
it's been months since the new jungle buffs were implemented and some people still don't know that the blue buff and the red buff have the SAME stats added depending on whichever hero you use. there are still idiots who take retribution and farm both of the buffs for themselves, assassins especially and leave nothing for their teammates. i don't know if they are just purely selfish or don't know that it's the same buff lol but it's very annoying because: 1. not everyone can take retribution as battle spell every game 2. some clear the minion wave first before taking the buff. I, for instance using cyclops, take the small camp in the mid lane then clear the minion wave, wait for the 2nd wave to come since it's just near and clear it, then proceed to take the buff but before I can get there it's already gone because of some lancelot or karina who took BOTH of the buffs. I wouldn't really mind if my other teammates get the first round of buff spawns because i can adjust and always get it later on, i'm not that selfish but, really? both buffs on one person? that's too annoying and not even helpful to the team. Must i really lose the minion wave exp/gold just to secure the buff that the same assassin is taking?

I'm suggesting to make a new jungle tutorial that EMPHASIZES that both of these buffs are just the same. And please don't tell me to make my own team of 5 because we usually play as a duo or trio and not everyone has the luxury to play as a coordinated 5-man team of friends everyday.
Post time 2017-11-8 03:30 PM | Show all posts
witnessed two players like that what's more annoying is that some of those manaless won't give way to those who got mana like yes, for sure, they have use for it too but at least give it those who got mana and defending base while they don't even push/defend and just keep farming by themselves.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-26 08:06 AM GMT+8