Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 320|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

Mana

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-7 10:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
hey guys,
can i please ask about mana? what does it do? and is it only fighters who dont use it? thanks.
Post time 2017-11-7 11:13 PM | Show all posts
Hello, mana pretty much means power. So, basically, you use this "power" when you use skills which explains why it gets consumed when you're using skills. Not all fighters use mana tho, there are also other heroes that doesn't use mana, such as Alucard which happens to be a Fighter/Assassin. However, some heroes uses Energy like Fanny which is an assassin. Which works in a different way than mana and non-mana users.
Post time 2017-11-9 01:27 PM | Show all posts
when u use an ability, it consumes mana to cast it. As charles says, some heroes do not use mana such as alucard, balmond, lolita,minotaur etc. Mana can regen when you go back to the fountain and regen faster when buying magic necklace. Fanny is the only hero in the game who use energy. Energy regen by itself but could not be regen in fountain. There is also no item to increase the energy regen of fanny. I reccommend u not to use fanny if u are a newcomer as she is very hard to use.
Post time 2017-11-9 01:27 PM | Show all posts
when u use an ability, it consumes mana to cast it. As charles says, some heroes do not use mana such as alucard, balmond, lolita,minotaur etc. Mana can regen when you go back to the fountain and regen faster when buying magic necklace. Fanny is the only hero in the game who use energy. Energy regen by itself but could not be regen in fountain. There is also no item to increase the energy regen of fanny. I reccommend u not to use fanny if u are a newcomer as she is very hard to use.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-10 06:11 PM | Show all posts
Hello, yes ive tried never fanny as i read too that shes a bit difficult to handle. Im a newcomer, i started with  layla but the crowd always jump on me i dont know why so i decided to use alucard instead and im loving it. Im trying to streamline my shopping list so yeah wondering whether i should or not consider defence with mana.. Thanks guys
 Author| Post time 2017-11-10 06:11 PM | Show all posts
Hello, yes ive tried never fanny as i read too that shes a bit difficult to handle. Im a newcomer, i started with  layla but the crowd always jump on me i dont know why so i decided to use alucard instead and im loving it. Im trying to streamline my shopping list so yeah wondering whether i should or not consider defence with mana.. Thanks guys
Post time 2017-11-10 06:31 PM | Show all posts
It's always best to use such heroes who doesn't use mana, but it all depends to the user. Each heroes has their own specialties, just use them right and all will be fine. Besides, what matter is your whole team's strategy c: Good luck on your journey :) Fanny is a great hero, the hardest one to use but the most worth it to master. Also, don't duplicate replies. Thanks!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-23 02:50 PM GMT+8