Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 553|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

How to beat a lancelot?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-7 03:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Guys, can ypu suggest how to beat the hero lancelot? I always get killed around that hero and i never killed one. Okay, maybe killing is too ambitious, so please give me advice on maybe how to stay alive or just bareLy alive to run or hide. I think im having a trauma now whenver i see it on opponents side and its always my luck that i get her on whichever lane im cleaning! One time i felt so chicken and i ran towards my other teammates and i left my lane :(
Post time 2017-11-7 04:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, please make sure in your team, you have a disable/CC to help counter Lancelot. Try to use saber. Better if you "  once attacked to kill lancelot". Don't let lancelot breath or run. Lancelot just like hayabusa which is have high durrabilty. You can watch Hero academy to analyze his weakness. Tq,qs  
Post time 2017-11-7 05:02 PM | Show all posts
I think fanny is another very good counter to lancelot. It is not only hard for lancelot to escape when he is low health, fanny is very unpredictable and lancelot's 2nd skill most likely cannot hit fanny as she can get out of the area of DMG with her hooks or at most receive minimun damage from it. (i know this cuz i am a pro fanny user). Nana is also a good counte to lancelot provided that there is a DMG hero with her because of her 2nd skill that turns the lancelot into a totoro/cat and disable him, allowing the DMG hero to kill lancelot. But after all, lancelot is very OP and sometimes fanny can't counter lancelot when against smart lancelot who immune fanny's spinning blade when they see the fanny coming to attack them with her hooks.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-7 06:05 PM | Show all posts
Zarfin, can i ask what do i need to disable? Thanks. I think we only killed lancelot only once when her life is almost around half way and thats a team effort too. She left us almost dead too.
Post time 2017-11-7 09:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Zarfin at 2017-11-7 09:19 PM
sony0 replied at 2017-11-7 06:05 PM
Zarfin, can i ask what do i need to disable? Thanks. I think we only killed lancelot only once when  ...

Hi, you can use stun or Crowd control Hero.  Example, Saber ultimate/skill 3. Stun by mage. Or CC by Chou, etc. It's better not face to face with lancelot. And Dodge from him if your level is lower than him. Trying escape from his skill 2, if you're in mid part of his skill 2 (Triangle), You Will get more/huge damage. It's dangerous.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-7 10:23 PM | Show all posts
okay thanks zarfin, yes, I always find myself inside the triangle..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-23 12:56 PM GMT+8