Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 264|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[False Bug Report] PROMOTION RANKED GAME GONE

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-7 12:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Good day. I would like to call your attention regarding my last ranked game awhile ago. So i was Master IV when I went to Ranked Game and then I matched up and used Estes as my Hero and then my team and I won so I really expected that I would have been promoted to Master III but when I got back to the menu I'm still master IV and when I checked my past results Estes wasnt recorded there.

Please fix this. Please be fair to your players. Im really working hard to esrn my rank please dont do this to me. Help me get it back. I should have been Master III by now. Please put an immediate action
Post time 2017-11-7 12:44 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
you still need proofs huh!!!? fucking ML
Post time 2017-11-7 12:45 AM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-4-5 10:58 AM

Hi ravencloudy,
Its unfortunate that you did not rank up on winning a rnk match. Do have a screenshot/vid clips of it? For we need more valid data to check this bug and fix asap. Pls PM me your game ID,server,platform,game version so that, so that i can help you resolve this. Also you can report bug in-game Customer service, and report in 'bug report' section. Thanks for your concern.
With regards,
Seimz

bheybiespy0506 replied at 2017-11-6 10:44 PM
you still need proofs huh!!!? fucking ML

Hi bheybiespy0506,
Our seniors told that it is server problem,sorry for inconvenience.  Your patience is requested as we are resolving the problem. Thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-7 03:14 PM GMT+8